DSCF8099.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 968
  • DSCF8100.JPG
    DSCF8100.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
Heres a quick video I took. Was only my 2nd time out in surf so Im still just learning.
Maybe next time Ill grow a pair and try to throw some stabs or something haha.
Caught someones backflip in the distance at 3:45, not sure who. I tried to stay out of the way for the most part.
You guys all make it look too easy haha, Im so out of shape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RR4ccbbn9o

Thanks to everyone for putting this event together, was seriously the funnest time Ive ever had on a ski and Im stoked that Im getting better at it.

heres a couple of pics I have. I was rocking the teal and pink 550 this weekend. I seemed to be able to ride it better then the 750sx and the rickter my friends offered me to ride.(rickter was awesome, but more than I could handle and conditions wernt so forgiving to learn on. Plus I did not want to ride that thing in shallow water for fear of hitting the ground.) It was good times. Threw a bilge in that 550 on wednesday, had water getting into the engine problems on thrusday, changed out f/a to a stock one, ran t!ts all Saturday. We have go pro footage, but it was aimed too low. Might be able to salvage a few pics later.
IMG_0774.jpgMy friend pulling a rock out of the 550 pump, fixing the gas tank on the 750sx
IMG_0776.jpgIMG_0777.jpgIMG_0778.jpgIMG_0787.JPG

Heres a quick video I took. Was only my 2nd time out in surf so Im still just learning.
Maybe next time Ill grow a pair and try to throw some stabs or something haha.
Caught someones backflip in the distance at 3:45, not sure who. I tried to stay out of the way for the most part.
You guys all make it look too easy haha, Im so out of shape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RR4ccbbn9o

Thanks to everyone for putting this event together, was seriously the funnest time Ive ever had on a ski and Im stoked that Im getting better at it.

"i made it out, YEEE all the way. thats wussup" haha

I wish I had a video of it, but I asked Jake Bright if anyone had done a twisting flip yet, I had never seen one. He said, "yeah I'll go do one right now". And proceeded to throw down the coolest trick I've ever seen.

IMO: One foot, one hand backflips are awesome, and superman backflips are badass, but to me adding that second dimension of rotation is really, really cool and the next major progression in aerial tricks. Once someone has that down I can see adding one hand or one foot to it, but to me that's variations, the double flip or the twisting flip is a major step forward in what is possible.

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Wow wavewarrior you got some amazing shots!! And superfun, thanks for the nice words and glad you liked it! Everyone was ripping in pismo!

Dave you got a shot of my sweet backflip fail haha if you got a pick 20 minutes before that you would have got my best flip of the weekend.

Good shots of you going for the flip!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom