Super Jet 2013 Superjets

There are still dealers that took deposits on 2012 superjets that have not gotten them yet! i talked to 1 dealer in nc that said dealers from texas and arizona call all the time looking for them. they didn't produce nearly as many as they were suppose to.

That being said is why stand-ups only make up 1% of dealers sales.so 1 out of every 100 skis they sell is a stand-up. not to great when you think about it on a sales point of view!

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Lets ban 2-strokes so we can have clean water so people can sit on the beach in lawn chairs and get fat and sloppy and be poor because they keep banning things like quads and skis and closing parks and mechanics and salemen lose their jobs as business that sold this stuff close THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! and while people drive F250s for no reason other than it's cool but lets tax people who own them more so working people have to absorb those costs or raise their prices and add DEF regen systems to diesel trucks so they don't put out as much fumes but run them on regen for hours and wonder why our cars cost so much with a billion stupid little features we don't need but are required because requiring me to have those features is somehow less impenging on my rights than telling the jackass talking on their cell phone to hang that :):):):) up and stop crashing it but cut fire fighter pay while raising insurance premiums because firefighters don't do :):):):) but somehow people think the insurance has their back which is some overpriced bull:):):):) scam anyway raping huge profits at least lawyers have jobs soon the only thing left will be lawyers and people playing video games and everyone will complain they are poor because the lawyers are just sueing each other and the video game people can't find jobs because they have no real skills while Japan makes some badass :):):):) that we can't use or sell because 2-strokes put off more emissions than your dorito breath give me 2-smoke cuz your durito taco bung flaggulance is offending my nose...

no commas for the win!

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Lets ban 2-strokes so we can have clean water so people can sit on the beach in lawn chairs and get fat and sloppy and be poor because they keep banning things like quads and skis and closing parks and mechanics and salemen lose their jobs as business that sold this stuff close THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! and while people drive F250s for no reason other than it's cool but lets tax people who own them more so working people have to absorb those costs or raise their prices and add DEF regen systems to diesel trucks so they don't put out as much fumes but run them on regen for hours and wonder why our cars cost so much with a billion stupid little features we don't need but are required because requiring me to have those features is somehow less impenging on my rights than telling the jackass talking on their cell phone to hang that :):):):) up and stop crashing it but cut fire fighter pay while raising insurance premiums because firefighters don't do :):):):) but somehow people think the insurance has their back which is some overpriced bull:):):):) scam anyway raping huge profits at least lawyers have jobs soon the only thing left will be lawyers and people playing video games and everyone will complain they are poor because the lawyers are just sueing each other and the video game people can't find jobs because they have no real skills while Japan makes some badass :):):):) that we can't use or sell because 2-strokes put off more emissions than your dorito breath give me 2-smoke cuz your durito taco bung flaggulance is offending my nose...

no commas for the win!

F250S are cool? Not so much.

no commas for the win!

Lol too funny, EPA is a joke.

F250S are cool? Not so much.

I agree, DRW f350s are where its at lol

LMOA! ^^^

Yea Statefarm has ZERO debt and 6 BILLION in assets and I had to take them to court over $2300.00 and their guy admitted fault! F insurance companies! I don't even trust my own.

And I was behind some F250 yesterday...he stepped on it and left a black cloud behind him.

New cars and their gadgets suck!!

That was a great post.

gc4

I'd be lost without the x
Yeah I hear ya, and I think I will end up having to do that. No dealers within a few hours drive of me seem to carry them, but like I said will order one for me. One dealer told me they don't make much money on them, even at MSRP, hence they don't usually stock them. I guess take that for what it is.

One more question for you guys. I eventually plan on getting another PWC, probably a sit down, so the kids and wife can ride as well. How bad is it putting a stand up in the back of a pick up truck? Is this an OK way to get these ski's around? I'll eventually get a trailer, but don't want to buy a new one right away.

I can just get my sj in the bed of my 03 f150 with the tailgate up. You have to put the ski in on an angle. You will need a buddy to get it in and out. Look at getting a hitch hauler. It's a great idea, rad dudes sell a great hitch hauler on here.

no commas for the win!
I love a good quality run on sentence

Bullfrog

2013 Super Jet-- 2012 FZS
Hey guys first post! I just took delivery of a 2013 SJ. They are being shipped to the US. My local shop in New Mexico got two. I am leaving it in the crate till warmer weather but am looking for some thoughts on some upgrades!

Search Craigslist in the South East and there are some dealers saying they have 2013 Superjets.... don't know the truth of it but its there on CL - Use search Tempest for CL search 400 Mile radius of Asheville - Thats where I am :)

Yep and Good Old California is really pushing the EPA BS , but if you saw the smog here you might want cleaner air , they are putting companies out of business with this new law on older diesel truck like 10-13k to have a new required PM FIlter installed

I want yamaha to make a 4 stroke how cool would that be , they have great 4 stroke outboards

no commas for the win!

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter

no commas for the win!
You win! Amazing! :usa2::haha:

no commas for the win!

said like a winner... it's all because of this global warming bull.. which is nothing but a load of bull...
but on another note... i was talking to an older local guy a while back, don't remember why we were on the subject but he said he saw in popular mechanics or some other magazine that there is a company that has designed and prototyped a 2-stroke that actually meets emissions... i never looked into it though..

Top Bottom