Custom/Hybrid 2014 Hurricane Fiberglass

i plan on it im damn close to landing my flips on my chan im nosing them in but having a blast doing it. cant wait to head down and try it out just let me know when you get close to finished with it

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Thats what I keep hearing. My poor squarenose is on its last leg. Missing the nose piece, the side pieces are all bent and missing screws. Some how got a hole in the side below the bond line that I had to do a quick glass repair on.

Its quite ugly now. Haha

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Got my mag pump with ez pull thrust trim and jetmaniac driveshaft ready to go today

20140809_205824_zpslc1g4cgl.jpg

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
I am going to see how they work before I decide to switch them out or not. Not having any kind of foam the water has to go as fast as possible. Lol

The pipe is that angled in real life. I hurt myself all the time and seem to find it very difficult to get my leg under that portion of the ski so far lol.. If anything just cut it a bit shorter or just dremel the sharp edges down a bit.

I will tell you to double zip tie those duck bills. I had one come off while pushing it around on the trailer. Double them up, and tight and you will have 0 issues. They do not move now.

I had duckbills for a short time on my Bullet SXR, prone to failure imo. Screw in Versi-plugs. I thought that pipe looked like an issue too. Just get an SXR exhaust tip, angles down and to the right. IDK why they put that pipe like that, be safe and have fun. The hull looks killer

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
I will keep both those replies in mind. I will do the zip tie trick and dremel the edges first before I purchase anything else.

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
I have had better luck with versi plugs. You can't get the screw in ones though. There's no threaded holes. The duck bills leak so you have to keep your ski out of the water when not riding. Which isn't always possible for me.
5y6u4ede.jpg

I have also had zero problems with the long exhaust btw.
Glad to hear that. Just looks like it could be and issue and could've been easily avoided. Post 52 states that its been an issue. Like I said, and SXR exhaust tip could give the same end result. You guys have fun on them and be safe.

Top Bottom