2014 June Texoma

What's everyone in this group ride, I've got a couple sxrs and my buddies got a superjet. Not many ppl ride here in SW Oklahoma, we'd like to come out and meet some new ppl that ride standups

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
hey marc there are a bunch of guys from the lewisville lake coming up but there is a group of us that ride at lake texoma in the summer every week at catfish bay area.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
What's everyone in this group ride, I've got a couple sxrs and my buddies got a superjet. Not many ppl ride here in SW Oklahoma, we'd like to come out and meet some new ppl that ride standups

hey marc there are a bunch of guys from the lewisville lake coming up but there is a group of us that ride at lake texoma in the summer every week at catfish bay area.

X2 Marc, you need to come ride with us some time.

In the Texoma group we have 3 rn sj's, 1 rickter xfs, 1 sxr, 1 sn sj, 2 sxi, and some 550's/650sx's. Also have some northern Oklahoma buddys that come ride some too.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
My neighbor Alan, idk, you would have to talk to him about that. The lewisville crew has multiple aftermarket skis. That's cool.

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
hey marc i just seen that your the one with the badass flat decked x2 on craigs list. that thing looks sweet. great work on that one. I just wish I had the cash laying around i have always wanted to flat deck one.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Was asked about the camp ground, so i made this photo to help out anyone new coming to Preston.

PrestonBendJetskiCampground_zps6cc933e7.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• Preston Bend Jetski Campground.png
    Preston Bend Jetski Campground.png
    904.7 KB · Views: 17

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Might have to join in on this. Preston Bend is a nice place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom