2014 Lake Erie Freeride

Frosty

New York Crew
there is another beach club about 15 minutes south of the regular Team Xtreme event.

http://www.sunsetbayusa.com/

Not sure if those guys have contacts down there...

Sunset Bay Beach Club and Cabanna Sams is an awesome place. Problem - 1. Different county and the county sheriff dept patrols there all summer. They ticket jetskiers all day long every weekend and 2. That bay is full of boats and swimmers and there is no way to carve out a section of water. It gets super crowded down there.

we've talked about it and it may be something we do down the road, but it's too late now, they already have all of their summer events planned.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
you can launch at sturgeon point and ride down, its about 2 miles if its flat or you have a blaster etc. nice ride. if not bring a beach cart and a friend :0) You can launch at the ride spot but its about 400 ft of sand and no motor vehicles are allowed

Last year a few of us got together and rode anyway. It was just a good day of riding and hanging out, I would be down to do that again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I am bringing back the Cleveland Rock N Ride on July 11/12 to fill the gap this year. If they ever decide to bring back this EPIC ride in any form, I will step aside and let the masters take back over!

Top Bottom