Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey guys,
So the given situation as brought up before by Nbatch95 regarding Huckfest weekend being on the dates of our traditional weekend after World Finals event.. the Pismo JK Freeride.
Looks like Huckfest beet us to the weekend. This ride is always the weekend after WF witch is Oct. 4-12. Witch would make the ride the 18-19. Huckfest is slated for the same weekend and they just announced day use and camping prices for the dates of the 17-18 will be raised to $35 day use and $100 camping per day. Not only is it going to be way expensive it will be jam packed with Huckfesters!
Anyone have any input on this?
Change the weekend?

After talking with people at the spring break freeride we all are pretty well set that changing this years event date will work best to avoid conflict with the huckers and possibly even give more people a chance to afford to make it out.

This thread is simple, if you want to make a difference for the event attendance, vote for the weekend you feel would work best for you and or any group of friends who cant vote. This pole will close in 3 months after that I will create the event page on facebook and promote the event to that most favored date in November.

Tell your friends, it's all about keeping the freeride together and making it work for everyone.
Thanks!
-MG

Halloween is the first weekend (11/1-11/2) of November. Veterans Day is the second (11/8-11/9) weekend of November.

I vote for Veterans Day weekend (11/8-11/9). Possibly a three day weekend for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCoz43

Jet Surfer
$35 for day use and $100 a night for camping.
If you can even get in. I watched Huck fest last year, and it was pritty lame. I spent more time watching the ladies. Should call the freeride "huckfest". Much more hucking going on! Third weekend of November 14-16 sounds good.

Last edited:
If you can even get in. I watched Huck fest last year, and it was pritty lame. I spent more time watching the ladies. Should call the freeride "huckfest". Much more hucking going on! Second weekend of November 14-16 sounds good.

I agree too I was there i

2ride

Enjoy Life...
I'm in for the 2nd weekend...if this weekend is confirmed and you're planning on camping on the beach. Make your reservation early becayse it's a three day weekend...

I'm in for the second weekend. Veteran's Day is on Tuesday, the 11th, which could make the weekend easily into a three or four day weekend for those that get it off.

Making and executive decision. At least for the landlocked riders who need ample time to plan and scheme. 2nd weekend in November, 7-9th will be the time we will be shooting for. If thats not possible, we'll just have to make it our own mini freeride. This trip is necessary for our mental health but as we get older and responsibilities get greater, it becomes increasingly more difficult to plan long trips. Hope everyone understands. -Murph

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
i voted 3rd weekend. im getting married on the 7th. then honeymoon. i really didnt want to miss pismo twice this year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom