2014 superjet bilge bracket help

So I bought a bracket that they swear will work on 2014 and 2015 as well as older models.

I'm not sure if the coupler is bigger or what is going on but the bilge hits the coupler before I can line up the right side bolt. I bought this one instead of the blowsion one because I can still use my stock syphon bilge and it mounts off to the other side.

Anyone else have this issue?

ba9ape5u.jpg

emena9a9.jpg

ma7asa9e.jpg

This is with both bolts started but loose. No bilge. Can't get it in.

4ega5uba.jpg

vu7e5ure.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator
you could try and clearance the top of the pump some. That is just a cover........ you may could grind the top down then use some 5 minute epoxy to seal it back up.

I have an 11 superjet which is the same, I run a dual bracket that retains the stock syphon as well as clearing the shaft once the two bilges are in. I got it from optima racing but believe it's the same as the blowsion one without the logo.

I think your bracket is made by Hot Products and recently they had a manufacturing problem. It is being addressed but the new part isn't yet available. I returned mine and elected to wait until HP has new parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the same single bracket and same problem with fitment on a 2012. Threw the bracket in the trash and glued the bilge in place. Wasn't worth the hassle

Top Bottom