SOLD 2014 XFS Rickter

HoodBuilt701

Rippy McRipper
$7k for 2014 xfs ninja rickter with billet handle pole, ninja chin pad, steering,pole mount ($2400)
steering cable, throttle, cable, trim cable with finger throttle and trim lever
rear fuel tank, motor mounts, pump shoe, RRP ride plate, RRP intake grate

$2500 extra for:

Brand new Dasa 48s $1800
two sets of Brand new 900 pistons $200 a piston
Dasa 900 billet cylinder with new sleeves, never ran with power valves and billet head $3500

Ski professionally assembled, these hulls come with no pre measured threaded holes, nothing pre drilled
no mounts
58f74dd0c413befe75767d7276c6806d.jpg

all your friends saw the hull in person in the well lighted garage, all your friends knew this was a good deal. if you wana sell any of those extra parts back let me know ill try to help you out. Shoulda gave me a call if their was some miss communication about the bottom of the hull. sorry about the cosmetic issues. ski has never been beached on a boat ramp, never seen salt water, never flat landed flips, no stress cracks and no repairs to the hull. You can tell this is a low hour ski by the condition of the handle pole, all the threads in the hull, motor mounts, etc. there has been one motor in their the entire time and has never been rebuilt. under 10 hours on the motor. its sat not ridden once for the last 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told this hull was like new, barely ridden. Look at the pictures below and tell me if you think that was an accurate description...

"No repairs" is a weird way of saying "literally covered in unrepaired gelcoat damages on all sides"

Once again, my friends were not there to make any decisions. What they think is a good deal is irrelevant. They were there to exchange money and assist with transport. Full stop. What I think is a "good deal" is buying the thing I was told I was buying...as described, nothing less.

Listing a bunch of original retail prices for items (that are not in new condition and literally all have blems from being in storage etc.) doesn't make me feel any better about being lied to about the condition of the hull. I now have a hull Im not excited to build because i will end up $15-17k into a ski that looks beat to hell.

In hindsight, I would have much rather bought the mint condition 2022 visual carbon tigercraft
listed here with a billet pole for only $1000 more than what I paid for this 9yr old scratch-n -dent Rickter and just saved my money for a bigger motor. Im gonna eat a loss on this hull for sure cuz Im not going to lie to someone in order to offload it.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1698968854559.jpgPhotoGrid_Plus_1698968962084.jpgPhotoGrid_Plus_1698969057689.jpgPhotoGrid_Plus_1698969128654.jpgPhotoGrid_Plus_1698969300797.jpg

IMG_20231012_170838405.jpg
IMG_20231012_170144318.jpg
IMG_20231012_170100468.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator
WOW.............. Not as described "very clean ski, no repairs, barely ridden" How old was that original picture? Because these pics just posted does not represent the pics posted in the For Sale Ad.... The one in the original add looked mint.

That being said. Grin, I hate to say this. When buying a ski, you need to get the seller to send pictures of all the sides, top, front, rear, underside............ This way you can see everything. If they will not provide them, that a red flag........

I really hate this..........

I learned the hard way as well 10 years ago. I was driving 5 hours to go buy a Hobie 16 Sailboat, Guy only had a few pics. I asked for more. He said the boat is on the other side of bay in Ft Walton / Destin Fl area. Knowing that area, Yeah, that was a long way to travel to get pics. I trusted they guy. Made the drive, walked up and saw the hull, took me 10 seconds to say "Nope" He showed up, I told him this was not as he represented it to be..... Multiple repairs that had not been shown or listed............

If my memory is right, some Members pumped this Sale Ad.

Think the No Pump or Dump Rule should apply to EVERYONE.

I keep seeing Ads being pumped but there is no action taken to stop this, in spite of the Rule.

I remember getting reprimanded for commenting on Ads a few years ago... :oops:

Haha. If you sold me a hull you claimed was like the top pic and description. And I got it looking like those pics. I'd be making a drive to Arizona on gp.

Bought my 2016 xfr for 4k 3 yrs? Had all the same stuff besides a pole. Wild that the old ass design is going for more now. I thought mine was hammed from river riding. Good lord you got me beat. Pun intended.

Taylor Curtis building a ski. Or any of these other builders. Would be a negative to me. They don't know what a measuring tape or pre fitment is. Or even a got dam plan for that matter. Failed mechanics work on jet skis for a living.

Dude who sold you that roached hull is a real pos. But hey. This is the jet ski community. You should expected it

Top Bottom