2016 Spring Carolina Beach Freeride at Freeman Park Discussion Thread!

Norass411

Hoarder
So, do to a series of unfortunate circumstances (most recently, discovering a big ass bond line crack on my ski), I'm not going to make it down. Was really looking forward to catching up with you guys but it's just not gonna happen this go 'round. Drink some beers and burn some premix for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ducky

Back in the game!
So, do to a series of unfortunate circumstances (most recently, discovering a big ass bond line crack on my ski), I'm not going to make it down. Was really looking forward to catching up with you guys but it's just not gonna happen this go 'round. Drink some beers and burn some premix for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just go for fun, and ride other peoples' skis!

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Yea that's not a good excuse norass. I went all the way down to Daytona with no ski this past winter. If you have a camping spot I'm sure there's some others willing to buy it from you.

Norass411

Hoarder
Well, was just talking to @Wizards Powersports when I realized that I had the date completely wrong. If I can take care of my 'adulting' around here this week, I may still be able to get my stuff together next week and make it down. Anybody wanna come lay some glass? Beer's on me!

Planning on leaving RVA after the kids wake me up on Friday.

Top Bottom