Hull 2018 Hurricane Indusries Bob Gen 3.5 + HandlePole *HOLIDAY PRICE*

I am selling my 2018 Hurricane Industries Bob Gen 3.5 Carbon-Fiber Hull. This hull was originally built for another customer but backed out at the last minute. I have worked for the Ski Clinic and Hurricane Industries for the past three summers and been apart of as well as seen the quality hulls they build. Only selling due to recently purchasing a 2019 Hurricane Eclipse.

This Carbon-Fiber Bob Gen 3.5 was the last Hurrican Industries Bob built and will be the last built by Hurricane Industries. It is also the only vacuum bagged Bob ever built.

I built the hull with a 701 powerplant with a B-Pipe taken off a 2008 Yamaha Superjet. In 2019 I purchased an ET967 and a Torrent 148 Set-Pack pump. The pump shoe was ground out to accommodate the 148 pump. Over the 2020 summer, I purchased a PowerFactor Lay downpipe.

The Hull is designed to accommodate any 701 based powerplant system and has been modified to allow for performance freestyle parts.

The Hull is in amazing shape and the only downside is the white turf which has seen its better days and minor rash on the bottom. One of the bolts holding the ride plate to the hull was seized and needed to be drilled out, half of the bolt is still in the nut insert. The overall construction of the hull is in perfect condition and just minor cosmetic wear and tear. Pictures uploaded are from when it was first bought. Any interested buyer that would like to see more photos, please PM me as I have an abundance of photos.

The Hull comes with: RRP Cast Handle Pole with Steering Setup w/ Fat Bar Clamps Carbon Fiber Ride Plate, Handle Pole Bracket, Hurricane Industries Footholds, 144mm Pump Shoe Ground Out to 148mm, Super Jet Battery Box Modified for Power Factory Water Box, Intake Grate, 3 3/8" Water Fittings, Bilge Pump Fitting, Bilge Pump with Wiring and 3 Way switch, All hull hooks.

If you are interested and would like to ask questions or see more photos please PM me.

Price $4500 OBO
Would Prefer to find a local buyer but willing to ship AT BUYERS EXPENSE

IMG_4309.jpg
IMG_4310.jpg
IMG_4311.jpg
IMG_4312.jpg
IMG_4313.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg
IMG_4315.jpg
IMG_4316.jpg
IMG_4317.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg