2021-2025 SuperJet

Got a 2021 SJ already ordered the quick steering nozzle plate for it and better pole spring. wcot intake grate and the rideplate blowsion destroyer front sponsons but idk which rear sponsons I wanna get for it. I wanna try the prowatercraft xl wedge sponsons or go use the Worx sponsons like I got on my round nose. What have you guys used or tried on the tr1 sj?

Attachments

• IMG_6847.jpeg
    IMG_6847.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 15

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
The ProWatercraft rear wedge sponsons are awesome, handling is improved and they claim 1-2mph gains. I will say this is the first time anyone has ever claimed mph gains and I 100% believe them. The difference was absolutely notable.

I did the rear quick plate on the nozzle and it came with a riva OVP. I love my new ski it’s so stable and cuts through chop lot better then my 701 race ski. I can’t wait to see how it is with the front and rear sponsons. After riding it and going back and forth from it and race ski. My 701 felt so narrow tray and going back to the new ski it was like ridding shamu. Then I got on my brother sxr1500 and held it wide open lol that thing was crazy fast. I can’t wait to race these skis now next season. Idk if I wanna keep my 701 now it’s hard to wanting ride it after ridding these 4strokes

pro watercraft wedge rear sponsons, I have the Blowsion destroyers too but the guy at Blowsion was not very helpful when I asked for instructions. He was more interested in interrogating me for not buying them direct.

Kohldanielzimmer

Sierra Nevada Runoff Rider
Site Supporter
pro watercraft wedge rear sponsons, I have the Blowsion destroyers too but the guy at Blowsion was not very helpful when I asked for instructions. He was more interested in interrogating me for not buying them direct.
Did you get the placement measurements you need? If not pm me.

Top Bottom