2021 Southern Fried Freeride Sept 24th-26th.

khaos

Party in a can!
Site Supporter
I need those Southern fried details. Bri and I are making the trek this year.

got it booked. only 3 sites left. :) P3,P5,P7 are all that's left

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I need those Southern fried details. Bri and I are making the trek this year.

got it booked. only 3 sites left. :) P3,P5,P7 are all that's left
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Show up Thurs night or Friday by lunch............. Ride. Drink, BS......... Wakeup wondering how you ended up with a duck in your tent. Ride, Drink, Eat Catfish, Hand Big Kahuna beers (Landshark or BudLight) and $20's, drink some more, repeat the beers and $20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up with 2 ducks in your tent and your missing your clothes........... And the ducks are batting their eyelashes at you!

Stan booked P18 and Kim and I will be hanging there with him. I hope to have the retro 550 build done and I’ll most likely bring the GP1. I’m down for shirts from whoever may be mailing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im doing my best to make some shirts, they will be limited and all unique. No mailing, and no pre-ordering, pick up at the event! I will be making enough for the veteran riders and few extras. I got you though V, you're on the list! Lets just all keep our fingers crossed that it works out haha ;) Wallis and my brother have been crazy busy but they are still saying its gonna happen, once I get the images I am going to get them printed and then I will customize them.

Resmondo

Blood Sweat & Gearz
Whats this lake like? Plenty of places to go and hang out or mostly private land around? Me and a friend are thinking about making the trip from pensacola. Also whats the name of the campground so we can check availability. If nothing is available, are there other campgrounds?

Whats this lake like? Plenty of places to go and hang out or mostly private land around? Me and a friend are thinking about making the trip from pensacola. Also whats the name of the campground so we can check availability. If nothing is available, are there other campgrounds?
Pretty decent size lake with a couple nearby marinas. Some large 30'+ boats going by with a 3-4' wake, mostly smaller ~20' boats and a few wake boats. Some of them will slow down and throw a wake just to watch people jump, might get 10-20 hits at a single boat. Technically all of the shore line of the lake is public land owned by the Army Corp. Even where there are houses, they don't own the 10-50' from the shore up depending on the slope. A few small beaches scattered about, but don't expect much Gulf white sand lol. Most people chill at the shore of the campground and come back after each ride.

Allatoona Landing is the name of the camp ground. I'd be surprised if all the spaces are sold out. If you look at the map, sites P3-P24 along the bottom are where everyone stays and hangs on the beach just below it. I'd definitely say to make the trip, great opportunity to get to know some people and get exposure to different skis and A/M parts.

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Pretty much everything is on this link. Its a pretty big lake, narrow in most places. At times there are cruisers that kick up some big waves. Campground is privately owned.

Top Bottom