2021 Superjet Preorder Status - Share Yours

Here you go if you want to give this guy $5k just because...
New SJ $15,000

favorite

hide

flag
Posted a day ago
print

2021 Yamaha SuperJet - $15,000 (Lake Havasu City AZ)​

image 1 of 12

2021 Yamaha SuperJet for sale.. this SJ is brand new and was purchased at Havasu Powersports. Never been on the showroom floor, never ridden, never been in the water.. it’s perfect, it’s brand new. Comes with 4 year factory Yamaha YES warranty. Paid off with title in hand ready for the new owner.. Plans changed and I’m buying a boat that’s the only reason for the sale.. Cash deal no trades! Price is $15,000
Located in Lake Havasu City AZ
CALL OR TEXT show contact info

New SJ $15,000

favorite

hide

flag
Posted a day ago
print

image 1 of 12

2021 Yamaha SuperJet for sale.. this SJ is brand new and was purchased at Havasu Powersports. Never been on the showroom floor, never ridden, never been in the water.. it’s perfect, it’s brand new. Comes with 4 year factory Yamaha YES warranty. Paid off with title in hand ready for the new owner.. Plans changed and I’m buying a boat that’s the only reason for the sale.. Cash deal no trades! Price is $15,000
someone will buy it

New SJ $15,000

favorite

hide

flag
Posted a day ago
print

image 1 of 12

Looks like it SOLD!

Top Bottom