2021 Trash Talking College Football Season

I saw that long pass td and thought maybe a couple more of thise and we could keep yall close. Then we managed to beat ourselves with rediculous penalties, missed passes and the typical vol implosion. Couldnt finish watching the game. Went and got in the hot tub and tried to drink away my sorrows.
I guess you’re gonna get to repay me for all the sh*t I talked during yalls coaching carousel meltdown. We appear to be taking same path

Man its just how it goes. You get used to the mediocrity after a while. 5 glasses of bourbon a game has been how I cope for the last 10 years. Im sure yall will be in top form as usual when we play next year.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I guess you’re gonna get to repay me for all the sh*t I talked during yalls coaching carousel meltdown. We appear to be taking same path
I am still scratching my head at your team. End of the year last year you were on a roll. Gave us all we could handle this year...... This just a weird damn year........

@surfjunkie my new worry is Kiffin takes the job. I just dont understand how we cant get past yall but you lose to Missouri and Kentucky. Of course I think he was coaching for a buyout. At least he didnt rape a shark like ol horse teeth did!

@surfjunkie my new worry is Kiffin takes the job. I just dont understand how we cant get past yall but you lose to Missouri and Kentucky. Of course I think he was coaching for a buyout. At least he didnt rape a shark like ol horse teeth did!
Are y’all sweating the ou vacancy? That would be too cruel to happen to tenn again

Billy Napier was a hot topic up here last year along with Jamey Chadwell from coastal carolina. Gators got a good coach I think. OU move is on my mind but they canned him to buy stoops another year. I hope he stays, best season we have had in a while and fun to watch! Riley got a hell of a contract out of USC too. 500k over market for his 2 houses in OK, a 6 mil house in LA, and a fat salary. Plus he resets the coaching clock and wont have to play SEC teams unless he makes the playoff.

All I have to say is F forward progress. That was a bs call dude wasnt down and reached out and broke the plane. Once again garbage officials rob UT of a game winning TD

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
SEC killing it this year…
8f0ba450155e866b7da709eba1b27e74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the final is a replay of the SEC championship. Georgia tore thru Michigan, but that first half of the bama game had me surprised. Cincinnati was making big stops and playin hard but couldnt score when it counted or get over the 3 and out hump

Big Kahuna

Administrator
And the final is a replay of the SEC championship. Georgia tore thru Michigan, but that first half of the bama game had me surprised. Cincinnati was making big stops and playin hard but couldnt score when it counted or get over the 3 and out hump
I think Cincinnati was a better team than Michigan.

Top Bottom