2022 Daytona Roll Call

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Absolutely. Michele's coming with me again this year. So we are getting a full size suv. I looked into minivans but the price is insane on the rental. Bryan usually doesn't know until 2 days before the event

Mark,

Do you know the dates for this year's event? I've never been, but I'm certainly going to try and make it down this year with at least my SJ or Blaster.

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Mark,

Do you know the dates for this year's event? I've never been, but I'm certainly going to try and make it down this year with at least my SJ or Blaster.
January 12-17. Here is the host hotel- https://www.hardrockhotels.com/daytona-beach/ There is a link on the Daytona Freeride Facebook page for discount rooms. Use code TORRENT2022 for room discounts. There are a ton of guys from WNY headed down.

Last edited:
January 12-17. Here is the host hotel- https://www.hardrockhotels.com/daytona-beach/ There is a link on the Daytona Freeride Facebook page for discount rooms. Use code TORRENT2022 for room discounts. There are a ton of guys from WNY headed down.
Thanks! I have a friend that lives close by that I'd be staying with. I never rode the in ocean, just the Great Lakes, so I'm certainly looking forward to this.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I'll be there again, booked a room again but if the weather and waves sht the bed I will cancel it again :D

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
For driving on the beach, is 2wd allowed? I haven’t been in years, but I recall the beach being pretty well hard packed. Would a 2wd make it?

Thanks! I have a friend that lives close by that I'd be staying with. I never rode the in ocean, just the Great Lakes, so I'm certainly looking forward to this.

@jpswift1 myself and at least 8 others from west Michigan are going. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom