2023 College Football Trash Talking...........

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I doubt Hugh Freeze is up for the challenge this year but then unlike most fans I don't expect him to be, we will see what we will see.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Does that qb know what game hes playin though??
Im not worried about Millroe, I am worried about that non-existent O-Line......... Now, at times he ran out of the pocket when they were actually doing their job, he got to learn to slow up before breaking out, but he also likes using his feet....

If I'm being honest with myself and not just throwing garbage in the general direction of the SEC, I can see a situation where both our teams don't make the playoffs this year. Which would the first playoff without either Ohio St or Alabama.

Bama messed with the bull and got the horns.
The Texas Longhorns: coming back since 2004....in the big 12. A place where defense is a suggestion and the cattle roam away by week 7.

Do it again in the SEC and Ill start to believe it. This will be my only time this thread defending the Southeastern Conference.

And its only because the Big12 can't defend their own gatorade cooler

WFO Speedracer

The Texas Longhorns: coming back since 2004....in the big 12. A place where defense is a suggestion and the cattle roam away by week 7.

Do it again in the SEC and Ill start to believe it. This will be my only time this thread defending the Southeastern Conference.

And its only because the Big12 can't defend their own gatorade cooler
Texas and Oklahoma become part of the SEC next year , we will see what we will see.

Good thing for Bk is if Bama loses the first game it gets wiped off the record by the time playoff selection starts and they will talkin like Bama persevered and is unstoppable by end of season. Tennessee could lose opener and go undefeated and they would use that loss as a reason to let anybody if front of us.

HarryConnolly

Site Supporter
I just hope my BC Eagles beat FSU. I licoriceing hate FSU. BC needs another Matt Ryan. Unfortunately it’s all lax bro bullpoop and BC will never be good again. We haven’t had a decent game since usc 2014. Atleast we aren’t as terrible as Umass.

Last edited:
Probably not a good time to show back up since we play tenn tonight but I have to come back to watch bk meltdown with bama def not looking like bama. Somethings not quite right with them. All runs come to an end. Is this the end of bama’s ?? I thought last year was a fluke but…..

WFO Speedracer

Probably not a good time to show back up since we play tenn tonight but I have to come back to watch bk meltdown with bama def not looking like bama. Somethings not quite right with them. All runs come to an end. Is this the end of bama’s ?? I thought last year was a fluke but…..
Wait are you saying Bama sucks?

Top Bottom