2023 Loto Invasion

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
It looks like we are back at our traditional location.!
The failed boat parade is not scheduled.

June 10 2023 (all-day)
This will be year 18
I’m not planning on a FB page for this information since we will be at a public area.

Please repost wherever true jet ski’er hang out!

Follow the sign to the Boat Launch and not the public beach. Pa He Tsi Boat Launch aka PBII (use your GPS, you'll get there) There is a shaded hill side next to ramp which we set up Day camp. Bring a beach stand if you have one, the shore line is pretty rough.

Bring friends and family. bring your ski, fuel, drinks, lunch/snacks and some shade (pop-up tent) there is plenty of natural shade ! Fun day to ride! Usually have a few big boats come through to make some pretty stellar wake!
Camping at the state park is convenient.

Hope to see everyone!

Hey Lou, Glad to see this is still happening. My wife and I camped at the first two or 3 but we have not been back since. My name is Peter. How many people do you expect to come to this?

It looks like we are back at our traditional location.!
The failed boat parade is not scheduled.

June 10 2023 (all-day)
This will be year 18
I’m not planning on a FB page for this information since we will be at a public area.

Please repost wherever true jet ski’er hang out!

Follow the sign to the Boat Launch and not the public beach. Pa He Tsi Boat Launch aka PBII (use your GPS, you'll get there) There is a shaded hill side next to ramp which we set up Day camp. Bring a beach stand if you have one, the shore line is pretty rough.

Bring friends and family. bring your ski, fuel, drinks, lunch/snacks and some shade (pop-up tent) there is plenty of natural shade ! Fun day to ride! Usually have a few big boats come through to make some pretty stellar wake!
Camping at the state park is convenient.

Hope to see everyone!
Has there been a date set for 2024?

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Invasion 2024 has a new date
Do to a KC race , we moved the date June 22, 2024. This will be at the same location. We’ve had it all the other years the boat ramp at Pb Two.

Top Bottom