Super Jet 2023 superjet build early 2000's surf style build

i just picked a slightly used 2023 Superjet with 30min on it. I have not ridden it yet but will this week. I have seen all the bad reviews about handling. first mods will be Blowsion OVP, Bars , Pro turf kit, kicker footholds , Wax intake gate , Hooker prop, freeflow exhaust and i will wait to Dcut ride plate to see how it does. Also waiting for Blowsion Destroyers to come back in stock. Daul bilge pumps also just have not figured out where to install. I will post as i go. Ive been a two stroke rider for ever owned , 650's, Superjets , SXR800, Built a SXR-951 Kawidoo, and last ski owned was a Phantom... It was time to get back on a ski and going old man style!

Attachments

• superjet2023.jpg
    superjet2023.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 19

Roseand

Ready to RIP
Site Supporter
I'd be cautious using it as a surf ski/jumper. Seen a lot of people post about the hull cracking.
Also the pro mat kits are crap. They delaminate and tear up easy. And there are much better footholds out there than kickers. Tom21 and Toby make some incredible ones.

thanks for info, ran kickers on lots of skis and they are what i prefer. Sucks about the Pro kit as its already shipped. maybe the ski will need a carbon reinforcement like the older SJ.

Top Bottom