2024 Southern Fried Freeride Sept 19-22

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Southern Fried Freeride 2024! X-H20 Sept 19-22nd, The Point, Allatoona Landing Campground!

Ok, Kids! Here we go! BK & I have made contact with Allatoona Landing Campground. They would Love to have us back for our 17th SFF Gathering!
Here is the Skinny……… At the end of last years event, we were worried we would not be welcomed back. Plus we heard a bunch of rumors on what was to come if we are? Here is the basics. We have the entire point , from the bridge out, reserved for the SFF Gathering! Notice I have been referring to SFF as a gathering. Yes, its an Enthusiasts Gathering. Your coming and meeting on your own free will. All it costs you is your camping & gate fees to Allatoona Landing. There is no charity, ride fees, or anyother Misc cost.
Just camp with your riding buddies and enjoy! Your 100% on your own to come and camp / ride.
We were told last year no tent camping? False! You can camp any way you choose, as long as you are respectful and decent! That means to All campers and AL (Allatoona Landing) staff! Dont keep your camp as a pig pen! You will be allowed a Max of 10 people per campsite, and two vehicles.
Same as before
Jetski Trailers? You will now be able and keep your ski trailers on your campsite. The few of you that have big tow rigs / flat bed trailers.
I will ask you to unload those and keep them in the same designated field across from the campground gate.
Any Motorized vehicle, pit bike, quad, motorcycle ect. You need to leave them at home! Absolutely Not Allowed!
Saturday is the Big Day! Non-Campers! You are welcome to attend!
There will be a $10 gate fee per vehicle. Please be considerate and support AL! They are allowing our schanagans, so Support them! Again, Please be respectful! While being respectful to AL staff, you will also need to heed both Harrisons and My suggestions to behave! We are there to have a Good time to! You get my drift!
Lastly, this is a gathering / Freeride! Its Not a race. No Bouys Please!
Follow all the on water rules! The canal into the campground is technically No Wake! We have all zipped or flipped thru it! Let not encourage a visit from the DNR! Again, you get the drift!
The Campground sent me a list of rules we all need to follow. I will post that soon, probably mutiple times as we get closer to the ride. Please follow the rules, for everyones sake

There will be more as we get going!
You are Free to book your campsites!
P11,13 & 15 are for Harrison and myself. If you book them before we get a chance to………….. your……….!!

Here is to an Early Spring!

P

Southern Fried Freeride 2024! X-H20 Sept 19-22nd, The Point, Allatoona Landing Campground!

Ok, Kids! Here we go! BK & I have made contact with Allatoona Landing Campground. They would Love to have us back for our 17th SFF Gathering!
Here is the Skinny……… At the end of last years event, we were worried we would not be welcomed back. Plus we heard a bunch of rumors on what was to come if we are? Here is the basics. We have the entire point , from the bridge out, reserved for the SFF Gathering! Notice I have been referring to SFF as a gathering. Yes, its an Enthusiasts Gathering. Your coming and meeting on your own free will. All it costs you is your camping & gate fees to Allatoona Landing. There is no charity, ride fees, or anyother Misc cost.
Just camp with your riding buddies and enjoy! Your 100% on your own to come and camp / ride.
We were told last year no tent camping? False! You can camp any way you choose, as long as you are respectful and decent! That means to All campers and AL (Allatoona Landing) staff! Dont keep your camp as a pig pen! You will be allowed a Max of 10 people per campsite, and two vehicles.
Same as before
Jetski Trailers? You will now be able and keep your ski trailers on your campsite. The few of you that have big tow rigs / flat bed trailers.
I will ask you to unload those and keep them in the same designated field across from the campground gate.
Any Motorized vehicle, pit bike, quad, motorcycle ect. You need to leave them at home! Absolutely Not Allowed!
Saturday is the Big Day! Non-Campers! You are welcome to attend!
There will be a $10 gate fee per vehicle. Please be considerate and support AL! They are allowing our schanagans, so Support them! Again, Please be respectful! While being respectful to AL staff, you will also need to heed both Harrisons and My suggestions to behave! We are there to have a Good time to! You get my drift!
Lastly, this is a gathering / Freeride! Its Not a race. No Bouys Please!
Follow all the on water rules! The canal into the campground is technically No Wake! We have all zipped or flipped thru it! Let not encourage a visit from the DNR! Again, you get the drift!
The Campground sent me a list of rules we all need to follow. I will post that soon, probably mutiple times as we get closer to the ride. Please follow the rules, for everyones sake

There will be more as we get going!
You are Free to book your campsites!
P11,13 & 15 are for Harrison and myself. If you book them before we get a chance to………….. your……….!!

Here is to an Early Spring!

P
$10 is almost nothing. Why are quads not allowed? Are you worried that guys will start racing? :)

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The Peninsula is reserved for our use...... We did not book the sites as a block.....

"We’ve taken tent camping off on the website, but I’m fine with you guys staying in whatever you need to down there. We want it to be your own community down there for the weekend. Trailers and enclosed trailers are fine. We’ll monitor the parking passes like everywhere else in the campground, but not the trailers parked specifically down there. We’ll also offer the field like we did last year at no extra cost.

We’re happy you’re coming back this year!"

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
3 Weeks out ! Hope your spots are booked! Have been told the Point is Sold Out! Numbers for this year sound Solid!

Have been getting calls from quite a few out of area peeps! Lots of travelers coming in for SFF. Possibly some Jetski Royalty Too!

Freestylers, get practicing! The players for this years ride is going to be Stacked!!

Harrison Lanford, You order the Catfish yet?

Post Up Kids!

P

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Ok I don't know how doable this yet is so don't hold me to it but I think I can swing coming up Saturday morning and spending Sat night at a local hotel in Cartersville , that will keep the Girlfriend happy , it's not ideal but it is what it is , knowing full well that it will be a balls out sprint just to get the ski done in time , that is the best I can do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom