$2300 Superjet Gold

I picked up my 97 with a double trailer for around that price and thought I scored but you blew it outta the water when you found that SJ, wow! Good job on the restoration!

Looks great! Certainly a deal even if it took you a lot of time clean up...well worth that time...it's bonding time with your new baby.

Is that an aluminum gas cap? I want one if so! Any info on that little item?

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
Yeah, had an aluminum gas cap on there for a while. it worked, but it didn't come with the boat, and I didn't even have to buy it, believe it or not one day i was pulling into the gas station where i usually buy my 93 octane, and low and behold, there it sat on top of the pump. I saw billet aluminum and took a look, saw that it was even YAMAHA!!! SCORE. unfortunately I knew i had to do the right thing, so i went in and asked the clerk, he said no one had been in or out or even buy gas in more than an hour. So i decided to stick around and see if anyone turned up, no one showed for another half-hour, so i guess finder keepers. Im not currently using it because the color scheme is olive drab and black, not sure if i still have it. I will check around. If i have it still i can PM you with a price. Don't get hopes up though because Im not at all sure if I still have it.

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
Wow - heck of a deal! 2 years later, still an amazing deal... that would still be a great deal 10 years from now.

trash_status

SUPPEERRRRR Jeetttten !!!
I just picked up a rn Sj hull ( had gas tank,Waterbox, r&d ride plate, protec nozzle, umi steering plate and bars) $100 got a new drive shaft, foot holds,(bought a wave venture for the 62t $500) IM AROUND $800 FOR MINE SO FAR! GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS!
20121013_180323.jpg

Top Bottom