24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

crammit442

makin' legs
Here is the cases and cylinder W/the Bun intake.I missed ups last night so i had to meet the driver at the main office...lol 1hr away.But got it and everything looks great.The crank is right behind it in the mail,should see it mon.The cases are prob getting painted black..but might polish them.Not sure if i want to put 5hr into polishing them...we will see.Paul hooked me up with free jets,and msd pickup spacers so i can get everything adj properly.
I have pics of the case porting...but will keep that a secret lol.

You get the crank and get the motor all assembled? I want you to hurry up and put this thing in a boat so we can hear how the new cylinder works!:thinking:

crammit442

makin' legs
lol..crank came in today.It says 76mm on it, thats the 8 mil right?

Yep. I thought you said you were getting a NEW crank???:thinking: I could be mistaken, but the flywheel end looks like it has had a seal running on it and small pitting right outside of where the seal rides(where water would be able to get to it). Looks cool, though!:Banane35:

Attachments

• Memorial Day 2008 041.jpg
    Memorial Day 2008 041.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Yep. I thought you said you were getting a NEW crank???:thinking: I could be mistaken, but the flywheel end looks like it has had a seal running on it and small pitting right outside of where the seal rides(where water would be able to get to it). Looks cool, though!:Banane35:

You run water inside your flywheel cover? Is that a Jetworks secret?

Yep,ur right it is a rebuilt crank.I was confident it was new and didnt inspect it that good.The pics with the flash really bring out the pits.Man i feel sick to my stomach.This has to be a mix up... me and Paul spoke many times on a new billt crank.I havent talked to him on this yet but im sure he will take care of things.The crank came from crankworks direct,not Paul.

Yep,ur right it is a rebuilt crank.I was confident it was new and didnt inspect it that good.The pics with the flash really bring out the pits.Man i feel sick to my stomach.This has to be a mix up... me and Paul spoke many times on a new billt crank.I havent talked to him on this yet but im sure he will take care of things.The crank came from crankworks direct,not Paul.

I have been On back order with crankworks for over a month.I called last friday and they where 2 weeks out on all 8 - 10 mm cranks ??
They said there was nothing in stock and none would be ready for a few weeks..I got my crank from dasa.

No im not liveing with a rebuilt crank.I talked to Paul and he's just as mad as i am.It was to be a new billit crank.Its being shipped back.Paul is helpin out 100%...its there fault.I called them up last week and they couldnt tell me were it was,ect.Then it arrives a few days later.There not in check down there..from when i talked to them.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
No im not liveing with a rebuilt crank.I talked to Paul and he's just as mad as i am.It was to be a new billit crank.Its being shipped back.Paul is helpin out 100%...its there fault.I called them up last week and they couldnt tell me were it was,ect.Then it arrives a few days later.There not in check down there..from when i talked to them.

Paul will always be behind you 100%!!!

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it

glad to here it.

crammit442

makin' legs
So you were to get a cast cyl and a new crank? Now you have a billet cyl and a used crank????

And a power valve cylinder too! Add $$$$ for valves and headpipe mods!:Eyecrazy:

Yeah he's mad. You found out!!!

Paul will always be behind you 100%!!!

Of course he's behind him......bend over!!! OUCH!!!:lightning:

Last edited:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Ben ,here's the pic of what I was talking to you about earlier .

exhaustports007kk2.jpg

exhaustports008ia0.jpg

if it came from crankworks i would just try to get some cash back and run it. im sure they wouldnt waste there time rebuilding it if it was bad.

now that you have all the parts did you get the dyno #'s ?

just kidding

I dont even think this is a billit crank?It looks cast to me,Im not putting this motor togather unless it has the crank id hoped for.Paul called me back and said he talked to phil,there going to mail me another crank.Paul told me phil has one in the shop and will mail it out asap.So we will see.Can anyone tell me if the crank in the pic is a oem modify or a billit?Im 99% sure its cast but want to make sure.

Art im almost sure thats a factory mark,ur ported just didnt cut all the way down.Looks to be more of a cleanup job than a port.Bring it with u tomorrow when u stop up with ur ski.

Top Bottom