24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

crammit442

makin' legs
I dont even think this is a billit crank?It looks cast to me,Im not putting this motor togather unless it has the crank id hoped for.Paul called me back and said he talked to phil,there going to mail me another crank.Paul told me phil has one in the shop and will mail it out asap.So we will see.Can anyone tell me if the crank in the pic is a oem modify or a billit?Im 99% sure its cast but want to make sure.

I assume you got your NEW crank?:ugh2:

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Dude-I again have to comment that your commitment to this project is OFF THE FREEEEGIN HOOK!!! Lookin AWESOME !!!

Scorn800

Ride for life
"Hey Look, I took some parts and bolted them on my SXR's look at all the non-custom work I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":Banane26::rocketwhore::argue:

Isn't this a post dump?:twak:
I asked a question to the builder. What did your post do BK?

What's the point of custom parts if the boat does not get in the water? Maybe ben should post a another awesome utube vid of him riding on the hood with no vest on:Flush:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
I asked a question to the builder. What did your post do BK?

Why are you worried when the boat will get in the water ?? WTF do you really care .
When this boat hits the water it will be one of the most unique and custom boats on the east coast .Building parts like these takes a lot of time .it took over 40 hrs just to build the waterbox out of carbon .
The only reason you asked a question is to start shiat .:baby::baby:

Where's the drama queen smiley .
Scorn really is an ...
attentionwhoreru2.jpg

Last edited:
?It gets in the water when it gets there.I have other customers to take care of first before i work on my stuff.I have a house and a family to take care of? Obviously ur not in the same boat as me,not that i have to justify this to anyone but my girl is due with my second child in a couple weeks.(MY PROJECT AND MINE ALONE) will get done when i please...u will just have to sit in the corner and wait SCORN.Im not going to ride this ski unless its the way i want it.Would u settle for a sx650 instead of ur sxr...no.Well im the same way accept im able to have the drive and commitment to make my own parts.To me its worth it,im proud of what i do and how it comes out.Iv discovered a talent i never knew i had,and im using it.So fam comes first then customers then me.Do u understand now,u worthless TOOL.How do u like them apples SCORN.

Nice work, the quality looks better than the Wammer chamber. I know of one of those that leaked the first time out.

Thats alot of time and money spent on molds for your own hull's, good luck!

Last edited:

Scorn800

Ride for life
What talent do you have?
Being the interweb's biggest poser?
Doing crappy hood tricks with no vest on?
I like apples, I don't like posers who brag about there boat that will never be ridden or used. Your hyping parts that are not tested or even installed on a boat. I think you should just part it out and move on to your next interweb hobby.

Last edited:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
It's not rocket science .You make it sound like it's virtually impossible to build custom stuff .

Nobody is hyping anything ,where's the hype ??

I heard you raced your SXR at the races Saturday ,you finished last I bet .:AR15firing:

Top Bottom