24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

Superjet3

Waterlogged
My posts about him splashing parts were not to bash him. People were just saying how he is making all this custom ******** and thats why its taking so long. My point was it dosent take that long to pop a mold off an existing part. His parts look very nice.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
My posts about him splashing parts were not to bash him. People were just saying how he is making all this custom ******** and thats why its taking so long. My point was it dosent take that long to pop a mold off an existing part. His parts look very nice.[/QUOTE]
No it does not take long............ when you have the time.

Case in point. 2 nights ago I pulled my cylinder off to change base gaskets. took 5 minutes to remove it. It is still sitting on the counter. I may get time tonight to work on it, I may not. When you have Kids, or other things going on, you do not always have time to work on your projects. Same reason I was at Alatoona last year turfing my ski, did not have time before hand, The ski came home without ever being finished there, took 2 weeks or so before I finished turfing....

1 word "Priorities"

Mark44

Katie's Boss
i

My posts about him splashing parts were not to bash him. People were just saying how he is making all this custom ******** and thats why its taking so long. My point was it dosent take that long to pop a mold off an existing part. His parts look very nice.

Apparently you have never made a glass and gel coat mold and vacuum bagged
any parts. It is very time consuming.

Mark44

P

PancakePete

and can ride better than most people here too .

all aside, the kid never shows it off, but Ihop can rip some shiot.
I have looked over in backflips an he is right there with me inverted !:cheer:
I just got to get him to do it more !

P

PancakePete

I never said he couldn't .

No prob. all good, just quoting you from up a couple posts.

Anyway, back to the thread.

Ben,
where are you at with the build ?
you gunna do some paint, or whatnot.

BTW, chopping the rails like you did, has got to be my favorite part
of my water craft factory hull. When you have low rails like that
when your feet are in the footholds, your shins will never rub on the rails.
Makes for comfy riding ! :cheer: Good move !

Paul sent me a free set of kawi billit couplers.I wasnt even expecting them.Nice one step closer..Thanks Paul.I put alot of hard work and sweat into what i do.I made the carbon waterbox,1.5 pounds lighter,sounds great, and testing that was accomplished we did feel better power results.The coupler cover i made,tubes,the b is a limited yes but im useing a 348 temp resin and playing with coatings and cloth.Who knows if the power loss is true and what kind of resin THEY useing.Im sure its not the 170 gal stuff. Besides this is Arts pipe and i know it will perform.The one for my boat will be based off of the b but it will be a full cone design.They designed the B to fit around the 5 gal tank and for a 701.I take pide in my work and im not by far a pro...i never even tryed this stuff till i got my ski.So i think im doin good for myself since i have no training and just 4 months of learning time.This build is just not a getherdone thing for me.Its more about designing things and letting others see u dont have to be a pro shop to do this stuff.Iv had so many pm's on how i did alot of my work..and id give them my number so i could help them out.Some of u people have me wrong,i prob shouldnt care but i do.I dont go on other peoples threads and bark,make comments on there work..they did it that way because thats the path they choose.As far as me sucking on a jetski..those pansy hood tricks,side flops as u call them,rideing the ski backwards,ect well thats all iv learned in the 2 months of rideing..if that.Iv been rideing in and out for a long time but never attempted any tricks till i got my waterlogged superjet at the end of the year.I think it was september.But anyhow what im trying to say is with the right setup and some practice i will make it there...i do have the detication and i am a fast learner.For the people makin fun i will make u eat ur words.You will see.When i first got on this site people prob said heres another nube...this kid talks alot of game.Well i feel iv backed it up,and i will also back up my freestyle as well..U will see a diff Ben when im not on a stock SXR asfar as motor,and it being still heavy in trick standards.Id like to thank the people that have stayed positive threw out this build and keep me wanting to stay on this site,Hangtime (Art) Sxrguy (Will) Crammit (charles) Gill Big K Bad93blaster
Shawn NJ Mark44 Wedoseadoo and many others.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Ben, in the next month or so when I get some more $$$, I will be in the market for a coupler cover. You should make a few so I can buy one from ya eventually.

And to hell with the ******** talkers... your parts will hold up fine, and they look damn good.

crammit442

makin' legs
I dont even use a cover and Ive never had a problem.

If you haven't had problems yet, you will before it's all over. The couplers turn the entire engine compartment into a huge mist storm if there's much water in there at all. You should get one ASAP.

Top Bottom