2nd Annual DSlicker Outlaw Ride Sept 5-6-7

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Yes folks it is that time again. This year it will be on September 6 and 7th at Corsons Inlet in Ocean City NJ. Like last year this is just a group of us getting together to ride and have some fun. I will post the hotel info after this weekend. There is a bar right across the street with good food and better beer. last year there were 20 of us at the hotel and it was a blast.

There are no prizes or giveaways unless you want to give me a gift. LOL This is just friends getting together and meeting new people. Looking forward to seeing you there.

More details to follow....:Banane01:

Last edited:

yamacrazed

Still walking around
It was a great time last year. I will be there for sure. Who knows, maybe my skis will make it the whole weekend this time. I will have no problem blowing up another motor to tow your boat in again Slicker. I'm sure I can spend some money on someone to be with you, but be safe about it.

looking forward to coming out. just started riding this year and live right down the street from corsons. probably seen some of you out riding already. also we have a boat if anyone is looking to post up for some photos or vids and easily can bring it out. let me know

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Looks like I wont be attending at the moment. My grandmother surprise B-day party is that saturday unless we can move it.

Top Bottom