2nd Annual DSlicker Outlaw Ride Sept 5-6-7

jck4222

Nj/Pa Crew 2008 President
Ok im new here but not new at all to ski's altho im still learning the whole stand up as i just got a 90 kawi 650

Im planing on heading down unsure when as kevin said their calling for alot if rain saturday but sunday looks to be good But i do have a house in Somerspoint so i may just go down and crash and see how the weather pans out ill post up later and let yall know i may do a camp fire at the house as the house is water front and all alone on the bay if you know somerspoint you probally know the house or where im talking about its the little red shack !

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Ill be ridding on sunday for sure. Saturday is up in the air. If the wind switches direction sunday should be good.

Last edited:
not sure if ill make it have to work the next 2 weekends but last mon. was awsome killer waves need to find other tricks to do on the couch to many goof balls are trying to do a 180 and sub any other ideas? not up for a barrell roll yet ill watch terric try it first. oh im sore as s**t

jck4222

Nj/Pa Crew 2008 President
ill be at the house on friday night getting ready just relaxing ill send u a pm with my number me and the fiance would be up for a few drinks

yamacrazed

Still walking around
I'm leaving sat, at o dark30, and staying to end of day sun. I have a buddy riding down with me. Brent, you know I'll ride rain or shine. As for x2skier, you just look your wife in the eye and say " look here sweety, this is a yearly event and I'm expected to be there! So please can I go"? Good luck with it. You might want to wear a helment in case of a beating.

Top Bottom