2nd Annual DSlicker Outlaw Ride Sept 5-6-7

jck4222

Nj/Pa Crew 2008 President
hey guys sorry i had to bail but i had a tree that feel saturday morning up home here in pa that i had to shoot home and take care of but i wanna see what i missed please hopfully i get another shot here in a week or so

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
I will put a request in for next year. It was good to see you guys today.

I'm sorry but the surf was so good today I forgot to break out the camera. Yes im an idiot.

NJrider

Huck it!
Pretty pissed. Went out, did the biggest cleanest 180 nose stab I have done....and rode out of it. next jump went squirrly up the face bailed(never again) and landed on the hood of my ski. Got pissed everytime I saw more of you guys headin out there. after bein a beach bound b!tch I packed up and went home. Got stitches(11) for the first time tho : )

Did make a pit stop at the other boat ramp to check out some of your guys skis. Wish I coulda joined in today.

Last edited:

NJrider

Huck it!
Picture178.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Out for 2 weeks so i'll be living on these boards. lol

Picture181.jpg

Last edited:

yamacrazed

Still walking around
Stellar weekend! Some of us even rode on Sat, and continued the good times into the night. Sun turned out to be an awesome day in the surf, and yes my boat made through the whole day, almost. Nate and his dad came a little late in the day so I wanted to hit the surf with them. Woopsie. Third wave, I went a little too big for myself and came down flat. Broke my hand pole right below the turn plate, but at least it was the end of the day. It was a memorable weekend.

Winter X2

Winter X2
Hey Guys... Thanks a lot for the invite to corsons... Had an absolute blast Sat night.... Braaappp Gene!!!. How was that loli pop wheelz? I wish the X2 was running better. I will get the mods done and meet up with you all in VA Beach... Thanks for the tow pete! Nice meeting everyone.... Talk to you all later.

Last edited:

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Hey Guys... Thanks a lot for the invite to corsons... Had an absolute blast Sat night.... Braaappp Gene!!!. How was that loli pop wheelz? I wish the X2 was running better. I will get the mods done and meet up with you all in VA Beach... Thanks for the tow pete! Nice meeting everyone.... Talk to you all later.

Anytime you want to ride just let me know. I head down every saturday.

"I braaaapppp to the left then I braaaaappp to the right then i go oooppppsseeeee"

P

PancakePete

Gene!!!. How was that loli pop wheelz? I wish the X2 was running better. Thanks for the tow pete! Nice meeting everyone.... Talk to you all later.

Lolipop.. oohhhh :puke:
No prob on tow ! glad nobody sunk !

Anytime you want to ride just let me know. I head down every saturday.

"I braaaapppp to the left then I braaaaappp to the right then i go oooppppsseeeee"

BBaaDDAAAADDDDAAA aaaaaattt t Brrrraaapppp !
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
LMFAO.. i was cryin.... To the.... BBBBBBBBDDDDDAAAAATTTTT !

P

PancakePete

I have been laughing all day about that.

I have not laughed that hard in a long time ! BOX is Freakin Hilarious.
He is a must on all trips.. Make sure he comes to Wavedaze !
He have a name on here ?

i had a blast on sunday all the way up until i had to go and get my head glued together haveing a couch land on ur head its time for a helmet will have one for next time! third best set of waves this summer

who had the Blue Blaster with the tuning forks on it along with the 750 on a double trailer behind a ford escape? i passed them on my way to the boat show yesterday on the expressway

Top Bottom