I have no interest in hitting a 60ft gap

lol, youve been hanging around too many trailriders nick.

we got you to buy a dirtbike.. step 1 is complete.. now to get you to a track and open up your eyes.

i used to trail ride too.. and you used to ride a gp800.... :thumbsdown:

trail riding required NOTHING compared to the track! i have done alot of both.... the track may have the same 6 groomed jumpes the first lap, but after the shredding begins, that groomed jump is GONE. besides..... the same 6 jumps are 12 foot faces and a 60 foot gap to clear!

no, you got it all wrong. trailriding is so HARDCORE!

:haha:

the mx track is manicured and it's the same silly jumps!!!

:haha:

lol, youve been hanging around too many trailriders nick.

we got you to buy a dirtbike.. step 1 is complete.. now to get you to a track and open up your eyes.

i used to trail ride too.. and you used to ride a gp800.... :thumbsdown:

at least we got YOU to admit the pumpkin's a dirtbike..

but keep talkin', because you keep proving the original point over and over and over and over

and over and over and over :thinkerg::lmao:

its all good though.....you guys keep paying 25 bucks a weeked to ride the same ******** over and over (not saying its not cool and I dont respect you for it..)...

Ill take riding where we get different scenery every single time...

were not talking ONF here..

the Urban Assault has a much different flavor :headbang:

yes, i believe this is the point:

sakifinishlinemx.jpg

happy trailriding! i'm sure a romantic picnic in the woods is a lot of fun in that part of the country. :wave:

trail riders and motox track riders bitchin back and forth about what is more fun on a jetski site.......try this out instead, http://www.gomxracing.com/forum/ much more love over there for your death wish sport. Been there done that, Lifes a beach,not some mud hole in the woods or track. No chics at either to boot,just a buncha heads trying to impress the other heads and not get killed While the track is harder and more dangerous,Ive riddin scrambles in the mountains that were more scary and just as hard,45 pitches up shale and off camber mountain top turns are lovly on the back,when standin on the pegs is out of the ?

Its cool if you dont mind pain and surgery and being jacked up in the prime yrs of your life,Ive seen the heli deliver death once and a broke neck another time to a A class rider that would put all of you to shame,if its your time its just your time,especially if you ride at a track where others suck worse than you.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
nice pic saki....what trails is that? lol!

masterblaster is right.... this is funny bitching MX back and forth on a jestski site! but one correction.....MX has 1000 times the beaver hanging out.... compare on the next supercross race on speed sunday at 6...oh wait...there IS no jetski coverage! :Banane19:

Yea now thats true,Freeride will never be what motox is nationwide or televised any time soon,but thats a whole different story. We are talking about where we ride,not the pros.Ive been to alot of tracks and some national events in buds creek and watched Ricky dominate,as well as rode there myself on other trips,other than some of the riders girls and trophy girls its a buncha trailer chics and redneck 4X4 girls.lol. For a closer comparison,using pros and the beach lets use the world championship of surfing watchin slater kill it.chics for days......bikinis< jeans&jerseys

Saki that does look like a fun table,We use to circle the table in the front of Elizabeth City motox track right in front of the stands on closed practice days,over and over.Strick,trust me i can relate,its like quiting a bad cocaine habit....expensive,dangerous,harder on you the older you get,and ridiculously hard to quit.

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
I’m officially redubbing this the testosterone thread...

(and its classic great for you guys, :argue:, :Banane35::stooges:)!!

Diversion Tactic #3:

DJ – we stayed at Tower 23 in PB one night…check it out (premo), and we did drive some of the residential areas there so I could get a feel for the market (I got pics of SloMo, lol). Haven’t ruled PB out, and of course you and yours would have a place to hang your hat always if I go through with it which is likely. I’ll prob head back out in 30 days…was too sick to check much out this time. Very cool on the female standup rider (hope she rides surf, but still cool if not)!

Nick – I’m trying to fall asleep and wake back up in four hours to make Sebby in time to grab the b1 and ski, but it’s not looking good at this point. I’ll call you next week when I get it together. Call Cracker 2mrrw if he didn’t call you tonight (Fri night).

Cracker - hopefully you see this over here instead of the other thread you mentioned… fyi above…don’t wait around on my butt please…was out later than intended tonight. I’ll get there at some point before the weekend is out (you may see me ride out on the Doo tomorrow for it all…not taking the sj out there again without the bilge pump…no liability here Sir), plus I was slack on texting others (will do it in the am though)…my bad!

Stricky – I’ve been lugging these two cans of ether around for you now almost half a year forgetting to give them to you each meet…get well soon Sir!

Torr - I saw the pics in the islands...very cool indeed and glad you guys made it!!! (I was thinking that it was this weekend for some reason...I'm so lost these days for never reading anything it seems...even thought Cracker was racing Saturday lol!!)

Emm/Tom: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Strick,trust me i can relate,its like quiting a bad cocaine habit....expensive,dangerous,harder on you the older you get,and ridiculously hard to quit.

noboby said i had to quit cocaine! did they? :theyareontome: j/k...remember i just turned 38...those days are WAY behind me. fat, old and bald is no way to go through life! :frown:

Top Bottom