Blaster 333 industries mod blaster

by jays333 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm
Well thought it was time to share my new build many many hours have gone into this one and lots of people to thank Craig at AJSP sick unit .my brothers ovey yeah bro benny bs industries paul oz jas blaster and bad baoy johny brunno .Ski looks as good as it performs decided to give it a 865 power plant which made the biggest difference tricks semm even easier i love this 865 and remember call craig at AJSP and work out a deal best motor by far.Modded nose is the best hull mod you can ddo to a blaster we will be releasing a modded nose kit for the blaster in the next few months that you can fibreglass onto your existing hull more info to come pm if interested .
yammy electrics msd enhancer stock lightened flywheel call AJSP ,the best gear in the world cold fusion gear need a set of engine mounts stock pump pro tec trim ,9/15 hooker (i know ovey its to small ) and some other :):):):) i cant spell.And a custom front mounted battery box by 333bs
Ski rips cut the transom off cut the angled thingo were your feet go added lifters and a surf strap for flat spins (yeah right) a couple of 1 inch scuppers a bilge and a partridge in a pear tree .Seat is a borrowed one thanx ozzy but will be finishing mine very soon tell me what you think cheers

jays333 Posts: 505 Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 am Location: blakehurst sydney

Mod Blaster

Sounds like a Great Ride!!! Lets see it in action.

I had a chance to ride a rockered blaster a Wavedaze and I didn't take it out. What a mistake that was. Lol

The nose mod will be a kit that goes on a stock Blaster?

Nice work, more pics please. John

Top Bottom