3rd Annual Corson's Inlet Outlaw Ride

Annual outlaw ride Sept.12&13 corson's inlet in ocean city, nj
It will be a great time no raffles, no rules, ride at ur own risk, or anything else just everyone getting together for great time.Great bar next door. Pm me with any questions. We will end at the bar next door to hotel at night Carolina's Bar and Grill.

Hotel info
Sunrise Hotel
431 Bay Ave.
Somers Point, NJ 08244-2640
609-927-4100
75.00 a night

Address for corsons's inlet
Corsons Inlet State Park
5898 Bay Ave, Ocean City, NJ

Last edited:

joe b

depth tester
Cooll!!!:headbang: I'll be there with some of the old farts Mafia:bigok:

Hey Alex... I was working in your neighborhood last week and was tempted to give you a call... Have'nt seen you since April:no: ya been riding much:spank:

Winter X2

Winter X2
I'll be there with my hoods up all weekend!! I'll bring plenty of blue soda. Can't wait to see all you guys.

I'll also make sure to let gene know. I'm sure he'll have some Braaapppp! for us.

:Thinkingof_:

NJrider

Huck it!
Can't wait! Gonna be a sick time riding with a bunch of new people. Hope I dont end up in the hospital again this ride. I'll be dead on the beach if I try and ride the inlet all weekend, so if anyones interested there are some sweet trails also.

yamacrazed

Still walking around
Hopefull that's all gene does. He had a great first time at the outlaw ride, last year. Well, great for us that where watching. He's a good sport, and a blast to hang out with. Those of you that ment him last year, know. Should be even better this year. Brap to the left, brap to the right, then woopsie, as gene would say, more like sing. Good oll lunch box!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom