4-stroke superjet bolt spec question

I am embarrassed to say but as of this moment I have misplaced the 4 bolts that fasten the reduction nozzle to the back of the pump case. I am hoping someone can please tell me the exact specifications for these in case I need to replace them tomorrow?

DylanS

Gorilla Smasher
I am embarrassed to say but as of this moment I have misplaced the 4 bolts that fasten the reduction nozzle to the back of the pump case. I am hoping someone can please tell me the exact specifications for these in case I need to replace them tomorrow?
You can always go to a parts dealer website like babbits and look up your make and model and scroll thru the exploded diagrams until you find the part # your looking for. Then you can plug that number into google and pull the part and Am replacements that are cheaper than oem.

Or you can just bug Jetmaniac he usually sorts me out haha

Yeah, thank you. I had already found the part number online but this alone doesn’t really help for specifications such that I could figure what I might use as a replacement without getting the actual part. I knew the bolt type / thread size but I did not know the length.

As it turns out I found the 4 bolts in the container I was using to hold them and for some reason had moved this to a different workbench area. A classic for me now. I seem to spend too much time looking for tools I just put down a bit since.

Top Bottom