Custom/Hybrid 4-Tec Jetmate.

beerdart

4-Tec Jetmate
Not much progress to report I worked saturday and the weather is not helping next step is to roll it outside for 4-5 hours of sanding/grinding for the next round of glass. We did flip it today (As one unit) to check the bond line from the inside.

IMG_20120226_115915.jpg

tom21

havin fun
i know its a ways off but do yourself a favor and pour the oil in very very slowly. it will fill the next and burp an airbubble and you will have oil all in your hull. even with a funnel it will just fill around the funnel and pour into the hull. you have to fuggin pour a quart in like 3 minutes. soo stupid slow.

cool build cant wait to hear a ride report.

Jet Set Performance

I just wanna ride!
i know its a ways off but do yourself a favor and pour the oil in very very slowly. it will fill the next and burp an airbubble and you will have oil all in your hull. even with a funnel it will just fill around the funnel and pour into the hull. you have to fuggin pour a quart in like 3 minutes. soo stupid slow.

cool build cant wait to hear a ride report.
I'll do ya one better.... Pull the dipstick before you add oil. This prevents the "burp" allowing trapped air to escape through the tube:biggthumpup:

beerdart

4-Tec Jetmate
Finely some progress as the weather today was nice enough to roll it outside for some grinding/sanding.

IMG_20120317_170706.jpg

IMG_20120317_170655.jpg

Last edited:

beerdart

4-Tec Jetmate
Bottom is complete with glass lots of sanding in the coming weeks. Its now @ my house so work can continue during the week after work.. Let the games begin.

Top Bottom