?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I think your motor is fine.

But perhaps your buddy's motor is blown. :haha:

Yes, it sounds as if there's serious damage.
Disassemble the motor.

stanton

High on jetskis.
My buddy was having some problems with his ski and we were trying to figure out what caused it. First he was riding it for maybe 2 min and the ski just shuts pff slowly, after that we try to start it and it would just click. the battery got extremely hot so i took it out and check it and it wouldnt take a charge. Next, we thought the starter was just bad but took that off and got it to spin so put it back on and the ski would roll, however, one side was shooting up water and gunk and the other did nothing. The piston was just stuck at the top. Now we havent removed the head or jug to see if its the rod or crank. But i was wondering if anyone would know why that would happen. Ski wasnt riden overly hard, he did do some subs with it but it never bogged it down...let me know. thanks

the name of this thread must be a joke! sounds like it seized you burnt the battery and then broke the piston?
pull it apart!!

Water was shooting out of the plug hole? Yea id say you probably should have pulled the plugs first instead of trying to start it the whole time...you probably fcked it pretty bad haha.

Top Bottom