5.3.09 pismo vid

stanton

High on jetskis.
foggy morning with some mushy choppy inconsistent surf. still goin off 2nd flip attempt goes better than the first even though the wave wasnt as good. i like!
Hd version processing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lammy

winter sucks
I don't know if it's just me, but I have trouble following what is going on in your videos. I think if you aim your camera down a little more it will be easier to watch.

SuziQ

Banned
:cheer:...keep trying (and be careful)! This is fun to watch (I like the music in the other one better though). I thought it looked like you got around better in the first one (recall you were leaning forward and to the left though)...I'm sure you would know better than anyone for sure! Hope the next try is soon!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
verynice.gif

nokfir

that red ski looks a lot like mike serlins superjet...you should def invest in a go pro wide angle came as well. otherwise looking goood.

brett

-------------
that red ski looks a lot like mike serlins superjet...you should def invest in a go pro wide angle came as well. otherwise looking goood.

it was a sistership of serlins...built, at least painted at the same time for one of his buddys...now our buddy scott owns it

nokfir

i knew that ski looked familiar.... def get the cam somhow, you wont regret it and ur vids will look a million times better

Top Bottom