300/440/550 550/440 Parts

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
The fiancee is finally tired of messing with the whole 550/440 thing...goin to get a brand new Superjet Tomorrow...got a whole bunch of old school race 440/550 parts...such as:
ocean pro piston port 550 motor
west coast rc520 reed motor
pjs reed motor (think it's a t3 cylinder, not possative though)

Plus a whole bunch of misc. stuff
ride plates
half pipes
pipes
intakes
etc, etc, etc...
if anyone is interested pm me and i can get pics and give his number at his shop to get in contact with him for more info..
thanks...
fishy

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
I will have some pictures posted this weekend...it's just a matter of getting everything gathered up and getting a chance to get to the fiancee's shop...

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
Here is a picture of the 2 550 half pipes i have. One is a westcoast and one is a mariner made by factory pipe...$100 bucks plus shipping each....anyone interested let me know...thanks

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
i was supposed to be able to get pics this weekend...but everything blew up at my fiancees shop...his one tech called off and he didn't have time to get me everything together...so now that his tech is back this week he said he's gonna get everything ready for me to get some pics of everything...so i'll have them this week...sorry everyone...

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
Finally pics of something else...Ocean Pro 550 cylinder, head, and new sleeves...Make me an offer

Attachments

• Picture 253.jpg
    Picture 253.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Top Bottom