300/440/550 550's in Washington

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Yes, because I want something cheap and underpowered for him, and something I won't cry over if it breaks.

Kawi is the obvious choice. :haha:

If I recall Matt, I believe the count is in my favor as to how many times the kawi has towed in the yamaha's!!! Ask Phill, he knows. I believe he's become particularly fond of the smell of my exhaust as well as the view when he's on the worst end of the tow rope.

Hey geezfools, I'm not sure if you're asking me or sneaky about location but I'm in the Tri-city area and would be willing to meet half way when the weather gets better.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
If I recall Matt, I believe the count is in my favor as to how many times the kawi has towed in the yamaha's!!! Ask Phill, he knows. I believe he's become particularly fond of the smell of my exhaust as well as the view when he's on the worst end of the tow rope.

I didn't say anything about reliable. I said cheap, underpowered.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Hey, I am not poking fun at it....underpowered and cheap is exactly what I am looking for.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
That 300sx is stupid fun, I rode it at the boat launch last summer. You just pin the throttle and never let off. It might do 20mph, and shoots about 8 feet of water in a fountain!

sneaky

a real mickelson
holy crap, so many replies!

i still have them, still want to sell them, i'm in olympia washington, if anyone wants to see them or make a reasonable offer i'll prob take it.

sneaky

a real mickelson
so i got the one of them running and found the other one has low compression. so prices are way cheaper. just an update

Top Bottom