60mph superjet

Woody

Need to save my money!!
Not stock, it has a pipe. Still probably not hitting 60

My fx1 hits about 50 stock though according to the speedo on our boat. Not sure how accurate it is though.

dude it was a joke....well some of the guys in our crew with pipes, heads, msds, props, mag pumps were able to get 49 on a cop radar....

my favorite part is that it does 0-50 in 2.5secs lol.

that must be a joke to get ppl to look at the ski

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
you guys must be stupid doubting that that ski won't go 60mph..........

It's purple and white so it ATLEAST goes 75...... DUUUUUH! :pancake:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Up North we used to run NGK high altitude spark plugs in our sleds and they were good for at least a 10mph gain. :bump:

dude it was a joke....well some of the guys in our crew with pipes, heads, msds, props, mag pumps were able to get 49 on a cop radar....

my favorite part is that it does 0-50 in 2.5secs lol.

that must be a joke to get ppl to look at the ski

you mean your ski cant out accelerate a super car??
Lol, i found that part funny aswell

redrrocket

Graphics Guru
yeah, you guys are not reading the numbers and power to weight ratio. Bench racing overcomes all laws of physics, and limitations on pump propelled watercraft.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Plus it's been properly cared for running Yamaha 2R oil. :smile: Doesn't seem to be a PWC on the label in the attached picture. There is a difference in oil between air and water cooled 2 strokes. Guess high performance on the label got them excited. 2W doesn't say that in bright yellow letters.

Attachments

• lub-2strk-2r-12-250.jpg
    lub-2strk-2r-12-250.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Even if it could do 60 or even 55, not many can even handle that kind of speed or power on a superjet especially the probably very limited skills of this seller...LOL

Even if it could do 60 or even 55, not many can even handle that kind of speed or power on a superjet especially the probably very limited skills of this seller...LOL

I had a sj a couple of years ago with a full race port BB + mag pump.....had a GPS on it, got tossed at 57mph..

never tried it again...

when it would start to wind out the engine woudl change notes that was audible from shore...as soon as you heard that sound it'd make you pucker

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
I had a sj a couple of years ago with a full race port BB + mag pump.....had a GPS on it, got tossed at 57mph..

never tried it again...

when it would start to wind out the engine woudl change notes that was audible from shore...as soon as you heard that sound it'd make you pucker

Is that the ski I'm thinking of? :burnout:

Top Bottom