61x Pump

korned

www.dalusionfwx.co.nz
Can I assume that when bolted together (wear-ring, stator, reduction nozzle) that it is all square?

I have just bolted together after replacing my stator with OEM and wear ring with a WSM (plastic liner)

Also installing a brand new hooker 9/15 prop.

Now.... looking through the pump unit i can see approx half a millimetre of light between the impeller and the wear ring but one blade is touching... my shaft wont spin (by hand)... making me think it isn't square....??

do i just bolt it in the ski and turn her over or take apart and bolt back together???

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I don't have any experience with the plastic liners, but on OEM there are pins to keep things in line. You might check your drive shaft for straightness.

From what I've seen in the past with the plastic liners, you need a little run time for the prop to machine itself into place, in order to be able to spin it by hand. Plastic liners in my opinion are for people who beach alot, leave it in the water on a floating dock, or who just don't maintain their ski. But they are more forgiving on impeller wear minus the performance. Just my opinion

Last edited:
Top Bottom