Super Jet 62t b pipe with blaster mod chamber jetting

piratelife

Frandsen works
So it was almost a hundred degrees today where i live so i finally got my sn on the water for the first time. Im running a 62t/62t with a protec head (rec) and im running a b pipe with the blaster mod chamber aka (raider chamber) and stock f/a. I checked the factory pipe web site and it says to run the stock jetting and only adjust the screws. But it seems a little off on the bottom end?

So my question is anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of changing the needle and seat to a 2.o.

Please help before it gets any hotter i need to get out on that water bad:banghead::banghead:

are you going from a 61x cyl to a 62t? Because those T cylinders from what I have read and talked to other guys about are soft on the bottom, more of a mid to top end port timing. Maybe you are experiencing just the nature of what it is designed to do. How does it run otherwise? Have you tried adjusting your water screws? Flow control valve?

piratelife

Frandsen works
This is my first ski in about 6 years. So dont have much to compare it too! But i do have several years working as a watercraft mechanic and to me it feels lean on the bottom. Mid and Top end seem good.

Top Bottom