62t casses in a fx1?????

i am thinking of swaping the old 61x casses for the 62t casses what do i have to change if anything other than the casses i now i will need carbs and an intake but im not sure if that is it let me know

bla

not if you're keeping it stock.

I personally like the x case.

it allreedy has a b-pipe and protec ignition 10,000 off stock head and a new set of 81.5? pro-x pistons i am thinking of having paul at lpw do a freestyle port and putting a ada head on as well as msd enhancer and aluminum or lightend flywheel so......? why do you like the x case?

Last edited:
Have you already changed the pump? If you have not then any engine mods are a huge waste of money.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Have you already changed the pump? If you have not then any engine mods are a huge waste of money.

What he said.

I ran my X cases with a head/pipe/and lightened flywheel in my FX for years with great power. I really like the x case in my/and your current configuration. I wouldn't change it unless you are looking to really port it out.
and w/o a bigger pump, not even worth it.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
What he said.

I ran my X cases with a head/pipe/and lightened flywheel in my FX for years with great power. I really like the x case in my/and your current configuration. I wouldn't change it unless you are looking to really port it out.
and w/o a bigger pump, not even worth it.

True Dat. Eddies stock fx1 matched my ported bpiped 62t superjet

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Paul at low is going to do a freestyle port and I want to make this ski capable of doing a backflip in the lake no boat wake just the setup wake that is the plan anyway

The X cased motor can be made to run really well. It all about the combo... But, that being said, the small pump in the FX1 is not up to the challenge of a flat water back flip. With a 140 Skat mag pump conversion and a very large motor, you might be able to do it. But it is fun to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom