62t raider engine in b1

62t waveraider in b1 question. So I've had this raider with a 62t hulls a little on the trashed side and it's been sitting for a while. It has a b-pipe and cool head should I swap everything over to my b1 that currently has a 61x and riva red pipe runs great and tuned in or should I just part it out. If I rode my blaster a lot then it would be no questions but that's not the case. I was planning to put a JD grate and 9/15 or 10/16 hooker on it and being done. I only ride the b1 roughly 10 hrs this year and I would expect the same next year. Is it worth it or should I just part it out. Thanks image.jpg

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Might get a little more power out of the 62t case and fpp, but its work to move every thing and the pipe has to be tuned to really get the difference. You might have moee time in a swap than you do riding, and you wont be able to ride during the swap. I woukd do it if i had a stock 61x. I have a stock 62t, and if i had a riva pipe, i wouldnt waste the time switching. Others would when they want every last bit ofperformance, but those people usually have excessive time or money or both.

None of us can place a value on your time.

Might get a little more power out of the 62t case and fpp, but its work to move every thing and the pipe has to be tuned to really get the difference. You might have moee time in a swap than you do riding, and you wont be able to ride during the swap. I woukd do it if i had a stock 61x. I have a stock 62t, and if i had a riva pipe, i wouldnt waste the time switching. Others would when they want every last bit ofperformance, but those people usually have excessive time or money or both.

None of us can place a value on your time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 31
For those who had sent a message on buying if I part out all 3 Allens turn 1 is slightly stripped. All mounts included and hardware minus 1 nut and it will need a new coupling. The last one I seen sell for $700 so I'd like to get as close to that as I can. If your still interested I can send more pics or a video

I would have done the swap. You could have done it in less than 3 hours plus my main reason would be the Riva Red pipe on the 61x. Great pipe but what a pain in the rear to work on the motor with it installed.

Top Bottom