300/440/550 650 sx pole spring

Hey guys, first post here, but I've been reading alot. You have probably seen me from the other sites. Same username.

Anyway, I have a 650 sx. It's my first standup. It was in a million pieces when I got it, and so far I have been trying to get everything I need to assemble it once I get it back from the painter.

It has an aluminum pole. The spring on it right now does not seem to have the muscle to keep it up without stretching my arms. What do you guys recommend?

Slut, thanks. I've seen some on ebay, just not sure if i need a high strength one because of the aluminum pole.

And yes, that's my head through the trans tunnel of a cj-5. I was changing the clutch.

I would not recommend the one that just bots onto the outside. It makes the pole really light low down, but up higer it barely does anything. It torques kinda funny too, and just looks crappy. Maybe I had a crappy one, but that was my experience with it.

Give John Ziggler (SP?) a call or e-mail him. He will have recommendations and should have springs in stock. He advertises on this site and PWCTODAY.

Doug

I've delt with zig many times. Last time was about 2 weeks ago. He didn't have any and said that the aftermarket ones were hard to find. Didn't ask about the possibility of using a 750 spring though. . .

Top Bottom