650sx with reverse

this is the problem with that 650,the piston doesn't see the light at the right time so it runs back.
i remember a long time ago,one of my pistons hit the head because i had lost spark.piston couln't see anything and went straight ahead.idiot.:nutkick:

ski4

gonzo
this is the problem with that 650,the piston doesn't see the light at the right time so it runs back.
i remember a long time ago,one of my pistons hit the head because i had lost spark.piston couln't see anything and went straight ahead.idiot.:nutkick:

:bigeyes:

lol that some funny a$s sh^t fyrhazard. iam standing in the tray when looking at the shaft turning the wrong way. i have a question wont the starter only turn the motor one way?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
lol that some funny a$s sh^t fyrhazard. iam standing in the tray when looking at the shaft turning the wrong way. i have a question wont the starter only turn the motor one way?

If you are standing in the tray it will rotate counterclockwise and yes the starter turns only one way also the starter clutch only works one way .

Top Bottom