Super Jet $700 worth of brap

got about 700 i could spend on more brap i got a rn sj ive got a 9/15 hooker a jd scoop grate and a bpipe what parts will give the most brap per dollar btw dont wanna run race gas

just from reading on here mag pump is kinda what i had in mind dont think total loss is really for me at this point of course unless its like twice the brap of a mag then im into it.guess mostly i was wondering if id be better off with a head w/ 35cc domes and a msd enhancer or a mag pump its hard for me to know other than reading on here as ive never ridden or even seen any of these parts in person before

just from reading on here mag pump is kinda what i had in mind dont think total loss is really for me at this point of course unless its like twice the brap of a mag then im into it.guess mostly i was wondering if id be better off with a head w/ 35cc domes and a msd enhancer or a mag pump its hard for me to know other than reading on here as ive never ridden or even seen any of these parts in person before

You have a pipe you need the head or you risk cracking the cylinder. That was the main reason I recommended that.

If in doubt PM @JetManiac

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
The head is definately the next peice of the puzzle.
Then rev limiter removal and lightened flywheel.

This puts you right at 700 with shipping and taxes and stuff.

It will wake that thing up big time.
no need to re-prop

ride the piss out of it and start saving for that XS1400.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
got about 700 i could spend on more brap i got a rn sj ive got a 9/15 hooker a jd scoop grate and a bpipe what parts will give the most brap per dollar btw dont wanna run race gas

Definately ADA head next to raise compression and tighten squish, will definately increase power for your setup.

Next upgrade electrics, lightened flywheel and msd enhancer.

A bored motor, ported polished and some upgrades:)
be5eba4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom