Blaster 701 Industries motor mounts, exhausts, hood moutns, interest thread

I will be getting one but I can't swing it just yet. Trim is next on the list. This is probably just behind that. I will keep it in mind though when I can make it happen.

still a prototype. finalizing all the dimensions before actual production. it's coming though and will be THE steering system for blasters. I'll have a couple of them here soon.

Zimmy will be our first rider in the States. We'll be supplying him with a hood kit, motor mounts, and steering system for starters. I'm sure he'll put them through as much abuse as any blaster rider could.

LOOKING for another blaster rider to run our mounts!!!

hit me up if you're interested. say good bye to broken mounts...........................also have 2 more sets for stand ups.........so I'm looking for some stand up riders too. I'll make a post in the freestyle section for them.

sign me up!!! i love testing parts! these products look killer and super functional, been testing new mat materials for jet trim all summer they have some nice stuff in the works.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
plenty of riders in Australia. We just got the shipment in for the States. Zimmy is installing his now. Scottie Mac, MattE, Tricky1, and another rider will have there's shortly.

player1

Player1
I use them - for about 15 hrs riding so far - been trying flips and stupid, land upside down rolls, all held on. Rear of ski cracked and mounts still good. I have a prototype set and the new ones are gen ii. So i would assume they are better!

Mounts went in tonight, off to Daytona tomorrow night!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358226069089.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358226069089.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 65

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Player: the production mounts have a smaller diameter insert which allows for more urethane and less leverage pulling against the base = evem stronger than the prototypes.

Zimmy: looks good Craig. Can't wait for Daytona!

Top Bottom