SX/SXi/SXi Pro 750 rebuild

I am rebuilding my ski here is a list of the parts i am buying now my question is, is there anything else that i am forgetting to purchase, and how hard will the install be on all of this....please any tips will be welcome thanks

Price
Qty.Total
01-01-004
0001955_80.jpg
Factory Pipe 750 SXI Limited Pipe$819.99 (USD)$819.99 (USD)
HTSHTDUAL
0000821_80.jpg
Hydro-Turf Sheet 40" x 62" - DUAL COLOR !
Option: Diamond Groove
Color: Black Top / Grey Bottom
$79.00 (USD)$79.00 (USD)
03-05-201
0002530_80.jpg
Blowsion Billet Throttle Lever
Color: Black - PN# 03-05-201
$68.50 (USD)$68.50 (USD)
HANDLEBAR-0
0001063_80.jpg
Blowsion Kommand Bars- 0 Degree Bend With Crossbar
Color: Anodized Black (03-05-142)
$67.95 (USD)$67.95 (USD)
04-02-335
0001893_80.jpg
DAKINE Supremo Footstrap$25.95 (USD)$25.95 (USD)
4300-400-01
0000106_80..jpg
DAKINE Hardware Kit
Kit Application: Complete Kit With Epoxy Glue (04-02-339) [+$8.75]
$18.70 (USD)$18.70 (USD)
03-05-308
0002898_80.jpeg
ODI Rogue 90mm With Flange Grip Set$27.95 (USD)$27.95 (USD)
02-02-300
0002441_80.jpg
Blowsion Kustom Cut-Back Stainless Impellers
1: Watercraft Model: Kawaaki 750 SXi and SXi Pro- All Years
2: Engine Modifications: Mid Level Limited to Modified
3: Riding Preference: Recreational Flatwater Riding and Freeride Surf
4: Impeller Choice: Kawi 750- SKAT TRAK 9/17 Freeride/Flatwater (02-04-008)
5: Rider Weight: 125-150 lbs
6: Cut Back Options: No- please supply in standard impeller format.
Model: Standard Length
$267.95 (USD)

Just looks like you need some Dap weldwood for the turf. I would get a hold of Impros on the impeller and go with a hooker or a C-75, talk to Dave on the pitch, I'm not too impressed with the Blowsion ones. Depending on what year ski you may need the adapter nut for the throttle cable also.

Last edited:
Just looks like you need some Dap weldwood for the turf. I would get a hold of Impros on the impeller and go with a hooker or a C-75, talk to Dave on the pitch, I'm not too impressed with the Blowsion ones. Depending on what year ski you may need the adapter nut for the throttle cable also.

its a 94and whats dap weld wood like adhesive

yes, its a adhesive for the turf, dont forget to buy some padding for under it too. Just a suggestion, instead of buying the 0deg bars you can get a set of two piece billet straight bars with a billet quick steer plate off ebay for 100 bucks shipped. it will bring you about 2 inches closer to the nose compared to the 0 deg bars
I love the turf choice but be warned the black will start to peel off where your feet are, I wont buy dual color again for the tray.

yes, its a adhesive for the turf, dont forget to buy some padding for under it too. Just a suggestion, instead of buying the 0deg bars you can get a set of two piece billet straight bars with a billet quick steer plate off ebay for 100 bucks shipped. it will bring you about 2 inches closer to the nose compared to the 0 deg bars
I love the turf choice but be warned the black will start to peel off where your feet are, I wont buy dual color again for the tray.

I could not find the billet straight bars on ebay so do you have any other suggestions

So if i get this it comes with the handle bars and the quick steer plate...Will my grips that i am getting fit these bars (refere to the top to see my grips)

Yep, same diameter as stock bars, comes with plate, bars and hardware for mounting. I would get some lock tight for the bolts on the bars.

On the hydro turf, go ahead and spend the extra money by getting the kit that is already cut out for your ski. It makes a world of difference for the install because they are just about cut perfect with straight edges. As far as the DAP Weldwood Contact Cement goes, buy it from a hardware store such as lowes, it's about 9 bucks for a 16 oz can vs about 14 bucks if you buy it directly from hydro turf. I put the whole hydro turf kit on my ski and I'm really glad I got the kit that was already pre-cut.

On the hydro turf, go ahead and spend the extra money by getting the kit that is already cut out for your ski. It makes a world of difference for the install because they are just about cut perfect with straight edges. As far as the DAP Weldwood Contact Cement goes, buy it from a hardware store such as lowes, it's about 9 bucks for a 16 oz can vs about 14 bucks if you buy it directly from hydro turf. I put the whole hydro turf kit on my ski and I'm really glad I got the kit that was already pre-cut.

Im glad the kit worked for you, your the first person I have ever heard say it worked nicely. Did you put padding down on the sides of the tray?

I still highly suggest you spend the money on a extra sheet of turf, way better in the long run.

Top Bottom