SX/SXi/SXi Pro 750 Sx carb issues

jetskirider22

Jet ski NJ & Adirondacks
I just got my 750 sx carb rebuilt today! Before it was rebuilt it would run strong but would only start with starting fluid and you couldn't hit top throttle it would bog. I take out my ski today and it wont rev to full speed but doesn't bog down just stays at the same speed. After about 20 mins it would bog down and stall and not run.... But it was out of gas at the end too.. And i didn't check the oil because i forgot but i remember it being full... Its still oil injected... Do you think the screws are messed up? And its old gas from last year with stabilizer in it. In the beginning it would idle and run fine but when i tired to open it, it just wouldnt put out. Any problems you can think of?
Thanks

I would start with some fresh gas, you might have sucked up some junk in the tank having ran it out of gas. Probably worth pulling the carbs off again and making sure sure all the jets and passages are clear, sounds like it nots getting enough fuel. If you didnt adjust the screws any then thats probably not the issue. Good Luck!!

Start out with some new gas bro, I would take the oil injection off and premix the gas immediately though that might help some of the problem too...you get a more consistent mixture and don't have to worry about the pump malfunctioning and causing even bigger issues.

Top Bottom