SX/SXi/SXi Pro 750sx ?s

so i am putting down ht and handle bars and finger throttle, and i am re painting it .....i just wanted to hear some tips and info on the stuff i should get to do this big job done rite... i wanted to hear it from the people who have done it b4 thanks =)

Get an aftermarket or 1996+ turn plate and shorten the pole pad. The pole is too long for anyone over 5' tall and 100lbs.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Get an aftermarket or 1996+ turn plate and shorten the pole pad. The pole is too long for anyone over 5' tall and 100lbs.

I disagree but then again...most people disagree with my setups. Anyway, ride it like it is and then determine what modifications will work best for you. Read up on here... There are plenty of guys who have done some pretty serious modifications but all of us have ridden a good bit just to know what we want before going forward.

I'd recommend you get some kind of foothold before putting new turf down though. You'll want them eventually. Where are you in GA?

Ram- man

just want to ride
Theres definitlty alot to be done to, definitly go shorter with the handlebar pole, I am currently running a negitive 5inch ccustom pole on mine. I woyld definitly recomend a quick steer turn plate when getting the new pole, I think it helped me out alot

I disagree but then again...most people disagree with my setups. Anyway, ride it like it is and then determine what modifications will work best for you. Read up on here... There are plenty of guys who have done some pretty serious modifications but all of us have ridden a good bit just to know what we want before going forward.

I'd recommend you get some kind of foothold before putting new turf down though. You'll want them eventually. Where are you in GA?
Yah wel im getting straps instead but i live in milton

Top Bottom