760 impeller

I'd also recommend a hooker 10/16 or 9/15 depending on the nozzle diameter. There's a lot more that goes into the pitch than just the number. Blade thickness, weight, hub diameter, blade shape and root angle play a big part into how the impeller will perform. I'm not very familiar with the solas Concord, I've heard certain ones worked well in superjets. Traditionally comparing a solas to a skat os the solas were heavier and had thicker blades which loaded the engine harder resulting in more top end vs the skat which had better acceleration and bottom end with a thinner blades. Only way to know is to try it. If the engine doesn't Rev out enough then you can bore the outlet nozzle to loosen it up a bit. Or a shorter pump cone.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Try a hooker 9-15/10-16 or a skat swirl 11-17/12-18

Hooker is great for a stock pump. Skat swirl works better on mags but also works great on stock pump.

All Solas 144 yamaha impellers tend to have a lot of load . They do work very well once you get the pump matched to the engine. Pay attention to throttle response, if it takes more than a second to reach full power it needs to be pitched down.

Top Bottom