89 650 sx.... at my breaking point with this ski

Ducky

Back in the game!
ok I did as you said. I pulled the hose off the pump stator, and ran air through it. I unplugged the pisser line from the pipe and air came through it when I performed the test. So if iam getting air through wonder why I cant water through it? iamost wonder if I don't need to weld some sort of ram induction over the little hole in the pump stator to force water through the line?

Definitely dont have to do that....you have something fundamentally wrong with you water routing.

I watched your most recent video.

Here is what I see....You have the Stock Siphon/Bilge going into the bottom right (from the back - would be bottom left from the front). You have the cooling inlet line going into the bottom left (from the back - would be bottom right from the front of the ski). Now in your other video, you seemed to have your stock bilge on the bottom left from the front (which would be correct) but then your cooling line in was coming in from the top left of the front on the firewall and from the back, you have it going into the opposite side.

I put together these whack azz pictures....match the colors.

This is your view from the back of the ski. (Ignore red, it is your steering cable)

CkmO3Ws.png

This is your view of the firewall from the front of the ski.

hTEyijM.png

From what I can see from looking at the videos, you have green going to green for the stock bilge. Thats fine. But from the back of the ski, it looks like you have your cooling line going into yellow, and in the engine bay, you have your cooling line hooked to blue. Terrible diagrams but trying to make it simple. You shouldnt have two cooling lines coming off of your firewall because you do not have dual cooling on your pump, unless i am missing something

WOW..believe it or not I pulled the Exhaust elbow off and there was sand paper in the water jacket where the brass nipple that goes to the pisser hose blocking the water flow. Wasn't there when I put the engine back together. I took it to the lake and what do you know water flowed.. Thanks again guys for all your help!!

If you are getting air through everything then I would be looking at the prop and pump seal. You might not have enough pressure to force the water through the line. When you had it in the water last, did the ski get up and go or was it lagging?

Top Bottom