91' Square nose w/ hull & hood mods

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I don't think that hood is coming off. The ratchet straps it on there very tight.

It's a very neat setup - hoodstraps and latch all in one.

Phill

v Check out Little Matt_E
I don't think that hood is coming off. The ratchet straps it on there very tight.

It's a very neat setup - hoodstraps and latch all in one.

Matt's right, that hood is not going anywhere! It is on there so well that bobby decided that there was no need for hood hooks, I don't think there will ever be a problem with the hood coming off.

He's talking about the 6th picture. There's a SN at the house next door.

Oh...I see now. That is still at my house, That ski belongs to another friend....I almost always have two or three skis at my house that are not mine

Last edited:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
By the way, I did find that second hood hook in your garage. Look on the middle of the shelf above the tool bench. (I think second shelf up)

dude, that is super sweet. Nice job. The best looking square I have seen in a long time. Did you say you reinforced the nose with foam and epoxy? I have to reinforce mine this winter. started cracking where the door "was". again nice ski

wow nice ski i really like it the sides look pretty sick i think the lines look better as they flow from fron to back with the sides cut down

loveing the gunwales, been wanting to do my 96 rn simular to it, but am also throwing the idea in to do the gunwales like the light weight hull, no gunwales except in the back for my footholds, just not sure how strong it would b like that.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
You have to do it right. Unfortunately, Bobby didn't quite get it right and the seams leaked like sieves. The hull was waterlogged in no time.
It's better now though. It's also rocking a Jetworks ported 62T/61X with Jetworks dual 38's now.
Great power.

vwking

Banned
i would have gone with the JETMANIAC 781cc or his 718 bored to 83mm making it a 735 with blues porting omg wanna talk about some braap low end like no ones business and half the price but thats just me

Who makes that hootstrap/latch? very clean.

He bought that from a board member (Ej?) down in pismo awhile back. Order it through jet maniac. He uses better strap material anyways.

Bobby is getting out and this ski is in the process of being parted. Once I can get pics of everything I'll start a for sale thread.

Top Bottom